Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excrement n ***** don't belong in the same sentence you bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
      You're such a downer George; I just noticed that the majority of your threads have the "thumbs down" icon in front of them. I've yet to see a "thumbs up" thread...
      I've been using the thumbsdown icon for like 6 months now I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        Question: If you drink a particular alcohol a lot, does it become less potent? IMO I think that is true.
        Could be. I'm almost immune to Jack. But Tekillya? ****, I just hope I have bail money....

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I've been using the thumbsdown icon for like 6 months now I think.
          I know, but I just noticed you did it here too.

This thread needs the smile or thumbs up. I demand you change it D.

:mangler:

Comment

• I don't know, K-Nan.

Comment

• man i got super ****ed up last night ... .... i got home at like 10am and went back to sleep and woke up at like 3pm .... it took me a while to recover but i'm at home drinking again

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                man i got super ****ed up last night ... .... i got home at like 10am and went back to sleep and woke up at like 3pm .... it took me a while to recover but i'm at home drinking again
                Where you at homie? I'm in the Falls Church area, right outside DC. I'm from basically everywhere your locations state. Born in DC, lived in VA and B-More...

Comment

man i got super ****ed up last night ... .... i got home at like 10am and went back to sleep and woke up at like 3pm .... it took me a while to recover but i'm at home drinking again
                  I was passed out before 1 AM yesterday. I mighta dropped dead right after the ball dropped for 2010. All I needed to see I guess.

Comment

Heh, now that's a trooper right there. I'm taking it easy tonight. I got to work tomorrow. YAY...

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      Where you at homie? I'm in the Falls Church area, right outside DC. I'm from basically everywhere your locations state. Born in DC, lived in VA and B-More...
                      20 mins from B-more/ 20 mins from D.C. ... i live in Laurel right off the 295 parkway man, i was at a party in Bowie last night ....

Comment

Working...
                      X