No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I do the vape thing too Rud mah homie. I just have hella high nic content(24mg), so it keeps me straight. I don't even miss my Black n Milds anymore, and I been vapein for over a year now.
    I've been on em for like 3 months, I mean i always could quit but then again i'd always get bored and drnk and start again. Cant this time though. What flavor blacks did ya smoke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      I've been on em for like 3 months, I mean i always could quit but then again i'd always get bored and drnk and start again. Cant this time though. What flavor blacks did ya smoke?
      Regular Blacks was my thing. I aint dig all the different flavors(except wine, I did like wine). My vape flavor though is Midnight apple, that shiet is smooth as ****.

Comment

Regular Blacks was my thing. I aint dig all the different flavors(except wine, I did like wine). My vape flavor though is Midnight apple, that shiet is smooth as ****.
        Ahh I always would do the wine, or sometimes Vanilla. My cartridge is just normal flavored, forgot what the name is there are a few but they kinda taste like camel a lil (my brand) so I've stuck to em pretty good. Might have to try a bigger mg though now tht you mentioned, never tried before always got the standard. THinking of starting to buy online now to save $.

Comment

Ahh I always would do the wine, or sometimes Vanilla. My cartridge is just normal flavored, forgot what the name is there are a few but they kinda taste like camel a lil (my brand) so I've stuck to em pretty good. Might have to try a bigger mg though now tht you mentioned, never tried before always got the standard. THinking of starting to buy online now to save $.
          Shiet Rudsizzle, that shoet saves hella money once you get started good. My juice lasts bout 3 weeks and $25 a bottle. Shiet I used to spend that every week on Blacks. $20 on coils and Im straight for damn near a month without all the tar, and other bullshiet that's in tobacco products nowadays. With that 24 mgs 4-5 puffs back to back, will have your head in the sky bruh.

Comment

Shiet Rudsizzle, that shoet saves hella money once you get started good. My juice lasts bout 3 weeks and $25 a bottle. Shiet I used to spend that every week on Blacks. $20 on coils and Im straight for damn near a month without all the tar, and other bullshiet that's in tobacco products nowadays. With that 24 mgs 4-5 puffs back to back, will have your head in the sky bruh.
            Will have to def try, i live a few blocks from a smoke shop sure they got some stuff there. They got everything, im sure if you asked em for weed, they would hook ya up round here.

Those fit in normal pens? The 24mgs one? Or are they bigger then the normal cartridge?

Comment

Will have to def try, i live a few blocks from a smoke shop sure they got some stuff there. They got everything, im sure if you asked em for weed, they would hook ya up round here.

Those fit in normal pens? The 24mgs one? Or are they bigger then the normal cartridge?
              I get my juice by the bottle, so Im not sure bout the whole cartridge thing. I wish I was more help mah homie.

My hook up looks like this.

Comment

I get my juice by the bottle, so Im not sure bout the whole cartridge thing. I wish I was more help mah homie.

My hook up looks like this.

Yep looks normal, there are these like 20" rims of vape pens, but they're much bigger then that lol. I'll just ask my pakastani connect at the head shop to make sure lol.

Comment

• LOL i keep kinda thinking in the back of my mind, what will happen when my kid has his first DARE class (if they still do that here). He doesn't know what anything is, and i dont like smoke in front of him but I keep wondering if he'll see a picture of weed or something or alcohol and go "my daddy does that all the time!" lol. One time he brought my pipe cause i said i was tired from work, and he must equate it with me relaxing... oh dear lol.

Comment

• Nobody knows the long term effects of using those vape cigs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Nobody knows the long term effects of using those vape cigs.
                      They can't be good for ya, but the smoke was messing up my lungs which are already ****ed, I at least cough less.

Comment

Working...
                      X