No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Haha what the hell is that? How long you been in the military chief, when can you retire with a nice pension?
    That is the crème de la crème of cheap liquor. If you wanna erase your memory, Military Special will do the trick better than that Men In Black memory stick thingy.

I hit 20 years last month. I can drop my paperwork whenever I want now, but Im holding on for a couple of years, so that my pension is higher.

Plus I gotta teach these young Joes what it is to be a Soldier so that they groom the ones behind them in a similar fashion. Kids are a little too soft nowadays, and we gotta tighten up the shotgroup on that front, or we'll ALL be speakin mandarin.

A small part of me wants to go to war again, and a huge part of me doesn't. Its ok to call me crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      That is the crème de la crème of cheap liquor. If you wanna erase your memory, Military Special will do the trick better than that Men In Black memory stick thingy.

I hit 20 years last month. I can drop my paperwork whenever I want now, but Im holding on for a couple of years, so that my pension is higher.

Plus I gotta teach these young Joes what it is to be a Soldier so that they groom the ones behind them in a similar fashion. Kids are a little too soft nowadays, and we gotta tighten up the shotgroup on that front, or we'll ALL be speakin mandarin.

A small part of me wants to go to war again, and a huge part of me doesn't. Its ok to call me crazy.
      Never, you're the last of a dying breed. Most guys my age and younger are straight up weak men. You got integrity. This era of technology has made most people lazy and complacent. That being said I'm never drinking that military stuff lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Never, you're the last of a dying breed. Most guys my age and younger are straight up weak men. You got integrity. This era of technology has made most people lazy and complacent. That being said I'm never drinking that military stuff lol
        at the bolded.

Idk. I just know the best thing I can do is pass down the things I was taught, and hope it sticks. I'll be old and retired, by the time these young kids have to put it to use.

I will tell you one thing though. The kids of today's generation as very smart, and innovative. I just wish they'd use it in a way that wasn't so self-serving. But hey, its all about growing and maturing at the end of the day I guess.

The atmosphere of being so gotdamn PC is what perpetuates the softness if you ask me. Deep down inside these kids want shiet served up in the old school manner.

Comment

at the bolded.

Idk. I just know the best thing I can do is pass down the things I was taught, and hope it sticks. I'll be old and retired, by the time these young kids have to put it to use.

I will tell you one thing though. The kids of today's generation as very smart, and innovative. I just wish they'd use it in a way that wasn't so self-serving. But hey, its all about growing and maturing at the end of the day I guess.

The atmosphere of being so gotdamn PC is what perpetuates the softness if you ask me. Deep down inside these kids want shiet served up in the old school manner.
          I have less faith in them than you do big chief, hope you're right or the world is ****kkedddd.

Comment

at the bolded.

this might be the realest **** i've ever read on here. green k.

Comment

• and yeah, i'm on whisky and it's 10 am

a week off, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                and yeah, i'm on whisky and it's 10 am

a week off, doe.
                Lol true drunk status. I'm taking a week off from boozing, last night was rough.

Comment

Who's at work on a Saturday night???? This ****in guy right here that's who. But there is a 12 pack of bud ice in the trunk of the Buick for when we get done.
                  Chief, we gotta turn you onto some quality brew man. There's gotta be a nice local craft beer in your area - every region has one. I was just in Rhode Island vacationing and was drinking this beer:

Not too heavy and complex, but the right amount of "craftiness" and drinkability

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    and yeah, i'm on whisky and it's 10 am

a week off, doe.
                    Congrats on the week off bruh.

Whisky and Scotch are 24 hour operations. No matter the time of day, those sophisticated spirits may be consumed, its #2 on the 10 Drunk Commandments.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Chief, we gotta turn you onto some quality brew man. There's gotta be a nice local craft beer in your area - every region has one. I was just in Rhode Island vacationing and was drinking this beer:

Not too heavy and complex, but the right amount of "craftiness" and drinkability
                      Absolutely BG mah homie. We have a huge craft beer section at the HEB. Not to mention if you ever come down here to Texas, I'll take you to Specs AKA Disney World of Liquor. Shiner is made not too far from here, and they give tours all the time.

I was in a rush, and stopped by the gas station to pick up the bud, and figured that's the way to go, cause once everybody saw me and my Joes gathered round my car, they was gonna want some too. So I figured the cheap route was the way to go for the possible hanger-on's that was bound to show up.

Comment

Working...
                      X