No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Nobody with any taste, or pride, would drink a corona. It's probably the worst beer I've ever drank.
    Like all other bland generic Corporate food fast lager, it has a place in the market. But its all a gimmick. People actually say that "oh well Corona with lime tastes better when you're at the beach". How? Because its hot? You can have it at the beach, the bar, the club, your home or the fucking circus and I guarantee its the same crap. People drink Corona at the beach for the same reason they drink Bud Light while watching football. Marketing.

Comment

Haha, ****in made me burst out laughing, so true, we have a standard here. Who da phuck drinks coronas, let alone with a lime? That's some tourist ****. Pb32 is the type of guy me, you, and Rudyo, would rob just because they're annoying lol.
      You guys distract him, ill get the wallet and keys and Mustang can be the getaway driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Like all other bland generic Corporate food fast lager, it has a place in the market. But its all a gimmick. People actually say that "oh well Corona with lime tastes better when you're at the beach". How? Because its hot? You can have it at the beach, the bar, the club, your home or the fucking circus and I guarantee its the same crap. People drink Corona at the beach for the same reason they drink Bud Light while watching football. Marketing.
        Yeah I also find its a "status" beer. I used to work at a beer store when I was in my teens and whenever people had a party they'd always buy corona and Heineken.
        Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        You guys distract him, ill get the wallet and keys and Mustang can be the getaway driver.
        Lol

Comment

Yeah I also find its a "status" beer. I used to work at a beer store when I was in my teens and whenever people had a party they'd always buy corona and Heineken.

Lol
          People buy Heineken for the shape and look of the bottle. It's supposed to make ya look cool or something idk. Same thing with other bottles, I always used to tell people to never pay for the bottle. But people, especially girls fall for that stuff all the time. Like Kracken/Bombay Sapphire or BS like Malibu and stuff are half bottle, half booze for price.

Comment

• I'm quitting the drink for a month or two starting tomorrow. Not that I have a problem wit da booze, but every couple of years or so, I quit just to test my willpower. I'm also trying to improve my overall health - exercise, diet, no processed sugar and no alcohol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I'm quitting the drink for a month or two starting tomorrow. Not that I have a problem wit da booze, but every couple of years or so, I quit just to test my willpower. I'm also trying to improve my overall health - exercise, diet, no processed sugar and no alcohol.

Comment

I'm quitting the drink for a month or two starting tomorrow. Not that I have a problem wit da booze, but every couple of years or so, I quit just to test my willpower. I'm also trying to improve my overall health - exercise, diet, no processed sugar and no alcohol.
                Well we revoke your rights to post in this thread until you are back on the sauce.

Maybe one of Reed's DIY threads is more your scene these days, or some tie discussion forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Well we revoke your rights to post in this thread until you are back on the sauce.

Maybe one of Reed's DIY threads is more your scene these days, or some tie discussion forum.
                  See ya in a month or two, queers. I'm off to the kale smoothie lang thread

Comment

• She moved from Long Beach down to LA
                    Right now she selling oranges by the freeway
                    I wanna know, Ramona, am I the only one, tell me

And she said, "You're not the only one, but you're the best Bradley," BAH BAH.

Comment

BG, the first step for your recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X