No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I'll take in home naggin that leads to gr8 angry/makeup sex over spendin $ at the bar anyday. I'm gettin too old for that bull****.
    I hear you, bars got repetitive for me, same old ****t same old people. Sometimes I have to remember that it aint the bein single part that I miss but just bein young in general, had a good amount of ho's for a minute but my prime has long left me lol.

Comment

• Was Senator Baucus drunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Was Senator Baucus drunk?

He looks pretty drunk

Btw, who else is drinking?

Comment

• Whats up, Mang.

I'm just having a couple of morning.. er.. afternoon beers right now. I can't seem to sleep these days so I was up 'till 7 ****in am. Now its 4 in the afternoon and I'm thinking of what I'm going to eat in a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Whats up, Mang.

I'm just having a couple of morning.. er.. afternoon beers right now. I can't seem to sleep these days so I was up 'till 7 ****in am. Now its 4 in the afternoon and I'm thinking of what I'm going to eat in a bit.
            Man it's 2 AM here. I'm drunk as hell homey. I'm hungry too. All I got here is chocolate chip cookies.

Comment

• 7:15 AM here. I'm drinking a bottle of cider and eating pizza for breakfast.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Man it's 2 AM here. I'm drunk as hell homey. I'm hungry too. All I got here is chocolate chip cookies.
                I've been there, too many times in fact. I'm blessed now to have 24 hour eateries (the words restaurant or diner don't really fit) in my neighborhood now, and the convenient stores carry actual food as well. That's probably the main thing I love about Japan is the food and that it's always available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  7:15 AM here. I'm drinking a bottle of cider and eating pizza for breakfast.
                  2 things I ain't get from the store today. I done had my alcoholic egg nog this winter, but no cider. I need some, and a Totinos pizza sounds gravy.

Comment

• Just a simple Chicken pizza, oven cooked for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                      Just a simple Chicken pizza, oven cooked for me.
                      Totinos pizza is $1.25 at Walmart by me. I'm almost done wit serious pizza cuz of that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X