No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Ya idk man, world is turning a lil looney lately. I raise my kids as christians, but with a choice, I won't be mad at whatever happens, I just want em to make their own choice. I do hope they are a lil religous tho, being anti religous really caused a lotta bad rebellious decisions for me.
    I 100% co-sign bruh. You raise um with the clear understanding that they have choices. However comma, Pausing for effect. All choices have an effect.

Comment

• Does anyone else get a lil excited when Lois gets half naked?

Comment

• Etoufee is in the belly. Turin in for the night. Take care Drunk Tankers.

Comment

• You're a sick man, Chief.

On the drink. Crappy fart of July, jerkoffs.

Comment

• Happy Hanukkah Avram.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Happy Hanukkah Avram.
              We talked about this, Mortimer.

Comment

• I ws so close to posting sum bollocks on facebook about how im drunk. Thank Jesus for this thread. I wont have to delete any facebook ****e tomorrow.

First time drinking Barcadi and coke. Being a n00b is so underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  I ws so close to posting sum bollocks on facebook about how im drunk. Thank Jesus for this thread. I wont have to delete any facebook ****e tomorrow.

First time drinking Barcadi and coke. Being a n00b is so underrated.
                  Watch out for the gut rot friend, too much sugar in that combo. Try rum and diet coke next time, much easier on your stomach, nicer drink too.

And yea I'm ripped, Chile won the copa America so we've been drunk all day, girl is already passed out. Lightweight lol.

Comment

• LOL so i got cold clocked by my girls dad, This time I returned the favor. Neither of us is in jail luckily, **** that ****er has a big fist. I got the bigasss black eye, but i knocked his wlad sized self down. He was talking **** on my first born child and baby mamma (rip)... Surprisingly I was in right with my girl, and her mom. He was real wasted on that yack lol.

Comment

• and i forgot to say, we're engaged now! lolol such a night.

Comment

Working...
                      X