No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Ehhh Marlo is probably a villian, Omar and Avon not really. We could prob find a Prop Joe real quick on the longue if we got like FB pics. LOL.

When I was younger, I'd have made a REAL good Bodie. But I'm mellow now. Or i guess Avon cause i went to jail for heroin

OH Larry is Stringer because hes like an online insurance agent. And his like community center BS lololol The Gr8eatest could be Cheese, cause **** cheese. It just seems to fit. This would be some real high drama ****. Annorak can be Avon, cause he's in the cut atm.
    i'm not putting Larry for Stringer he's not smart enough ... damn we have a lot of characters to fill I have a massive list and you keep adding guys like Cheese and Valchek lol

Comment

• LOL its cause anyone really "in the game" wouldn't be bragging on Bscene so we only have the chump ones..

Oh ****... Mustang i just had that moment where you realize I'm probably REALLY either Deangelo BDale or Ziggy not Lester.... Oh ****. LOL and I added more characters there.

Larry is def our stringer, wasn't that him with the big boat plans too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        LOL its cause anyone really "in the game" wouldn't be bragging on Bscene so we only have the chump ones..

Oh ****... Mustang i just had that moment where you realize I'm probably REALLY either Deangelo BDale or Ziggy not Lester.... Oh ****. LOL and I added more characters there.

Larry is def our stringer, wasn't that him with the big boat plans too?
        where do we put Jose ... ? Prop Joe ?

buddy .. I'm gonna have to Veto the Stringer one ... lets put Larry as someone like Deangelo Barksdale he was in jail and has always thought weirdo life things

who you got for pryzbeluzki

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
          where do we put Jose ... ? Prop Joe ?

buddy .. I'm gonna have to Veto the Stringer one ... lets put Larry as someone like Deangelo Barksdale he was in jail and has always thought weirdo life things
          LOL Larry like leading prison reading class, "man gatsby didn't know he shoulda had more insurance doe...."

LOLOL Jose as Prop Joe. Bossy is obviously Weebeys fat wife, we gotta get Bossy in this *****. Klitschko and Gennady fans make up the Greek mob, Floyd fans the lil corner boys. Broner fans the crackheads.

Comment

• I'm opening a Vietnamese restaurant in the US of A.

That's another way of saying that I got my girl back.

Don't know for how long.

I'm moving back to the US next year, maybe I'll take her with me. She's a good cook, and Vietnamese. I'll need to find her a job. Vietnamese food stand doesn't seem like a bad option.

I'm about to take another shot of whiskey, put on my suit, and head to Tokyo for a job.

Goddamnit.

Comment

• I don't even remember posting last night. I don't know why I attacked Pretty Boy. Literally no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                I don't even remember posting last night. I don't know why I attacked Pretty Boy. Literally no idea.
                Instinct.

I've never seen The Wire, or Game of Thrones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Instinct.

I've never seen The Wire, or Game of Thrones.
                  whaaaaaaat. At least watch the Wire. GOT is kinda gay in a lot of ways, don't really HAVE to watch that one.

LOL Virgil good job man with da girl, but don't get shanked by the aznz

Comment

• I bought this really big whicker old box thing to store my weed, feeling regal. It was like $25 but it has a hippo on top. Couldn't even pass it up. Plus it fit all my weed, unlike the old big mason jar I used to use.

Comment

• I tried watching the first episode of The Wire a couple of years ago. I found it very slow and boring and switched it off after about 20 minutes.

I suppose i should've at least watched a few episodes and see if I could get into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X