No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good God that's incredible.
    Last edited by C U NextTuesday; 06-20-2015, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      He should be in season 3 ******. LOL my kid just eroded the GF, she had some green nonsense on the face. He went up to her at the top of his lungs yelled "Yuck" and slammed a door right in here face lol. I had to pretend scold him for rudeness but the whole time I was like "my dude right there" lololol

He gets some Green K from me ... I just saw the Omar v Brother Mouzone alley showdown that was on your sig
      I'm already on some tequila watching this $h!t
      Fell into a rabbit hole with this show

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        He gets some Green K from me ... I just saw the Omar v Brother Mouzone alley showdown that was on your sig
        I'm already on some tequila watching this $h!t
        Fell into a rabbit hole with this show
        Yeah, she was so salty bout it. Season 3 is good too, but 4 is prob my fav TBH. Its easy man, that show flows once stuff gets going. The scene in my sig before was epic, ribbing each others guns. "That won't make Omar muscles shake none" lolol

I always wanted to be an Omar... But I'm prob an Avon
        Last edited by Rudyo; 06-21-2015, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          Yeah, she was so salty bout it. Season 3 is good too, but 4 is prob my fav TBH. Its easy man, that show flows once stuff gets going. The scene in my sig before was epic, ribbing each others guns. "That won't make Omar muscles shake none" lolol

I always wanted to be an Omar... But I'm prob an Avon
          I'm more like Prop Joe so far .... I just like to facilitate things

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            I'm more like Prop Joe so far .... I just like to facilitate things
            LOL my romanticized view of myself would have me an Omar or a Stringer. In reality im a simpleton Avon or maybe even ***** ass Cutty from the Cut.. LOL. Prop Joe has some of the best quotes ever. I think its in a later season but at one point he says "I gotta deal with some burdensome *****s" lol IDK why but like the funniest **** ever when I first heard it.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 06-21-2015, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• 1:00pm = drinking time. Gonna get ugly and I'm gonna fall into one of my psychological black holes.

PS: Boston Guy is a ****
              Last edited by Derranged; 06-21-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• I'm with you George, picking up some vodka in maybe an hour or so, finishing off the beers from last night.

Comment

• When we both get to hell I'll buy the first round, Beer.

Comment

• Tried Pacifico an imported Mexican beer last night. Easy to drink, full bodied lager taste, not 'crafty' but flavorful and not bland like a Budweiser or Coors

Comment

• You better hope I don't end up in hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X