Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't even really get into my drinking groove, Idk the last couple days... Not the worst thing. Im just smoking a J. This game is pretty good though. I am drinking a beer I found in my fridge though, pretty good. Some belgian ****.

Comment

• Drinking Crown. Cookin Jambalaya with shrimp, ham, andouille, and some crawfish to boot.

Makin more than I intended to. Finna sit and watch this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Drinking Crown. Cookin Jambalaya with shrimp, ham, andouille, and some crawfish to boot.

Makin more than I intended to. Finna sit and watch this game.
        That sounds ****ing delicious homie. LOL big gang bust in Kilwaukee, cops knocked on my girls door. Luckily im a good boy relatively now. Got my best friend though, gonna have to bail his ass out probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          That sounds ****ing delicious homie. LOL big gang bust in Kilwaukee, cops knocked on my girls door. Luckily im a good boy relatively now. Got my best friend though, gonna have to bail his ass out probably.
          One bowl and I was full as shiet Rud mah homie. I couldn't make it too spicy, cause Mrs. Chief cant stand nothing that'll make yo nose run a hunnid yrd dash.

Ya bruh, I hate it that you potna got run in, but you know how it is when you best friends you gotta get they ass outta jail, if you aint in there wit um. Ahhhh the loyalty of best friends is something to behold fasho.

They aint clip his wings for nothing major no?

Comment

• And one hoe.......And mutha****in ONE!!!!!!

Comment

• Nah, i dont got all the details. they ain't got em through booking yet. Prob got his ass for something, but nothing where he won't make bail. He's got me before lol, so I kinda gotta lol. I can't wait to see his mugshot though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                Nah, i dont got all the details. they ain't got em through booking yet. Prob got his ass for something, but nothing where he won't make bail. He's got me before lol, so I kinda gotta lol. I can't wait to see his mugshot though.
                Yezzir. You gotta get him, that's what we as true best friends do. But you gotta clown the mugshot.

GS aint tryin to go out like no punk ha?

Comment

• If Cleveland loses this game then you might need to put the whole city on suicide watch.

Comment

• I'd post em here, but then the BS people could prob get his name and ****. Ain't doing that, they're always funny cause he always tries to look real thug in them. Like he's Pac or something on a possession bid lololol

I can't really talk though, mine I'm always cheesing or laughing and looking like an idiot.
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 06-09-2015, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• OH ****, Curry nailed that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X