No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Lol just don't find Mr. Brownstone brother. What'd ya do exactly, if ya don't mind me askin?
    Honestly ... I picked up a heavy ass rotor and spindle for a truck .... but wayyy after .. I stepped over a puddle of mud ... and bammmm, knife to my lower back ... i'm just playing it off to the Rotor ..... I'm just lucky I work for the Govt

Comment

I've had the same 750ML for 3-4 days now.... What am I doing? lol.
      Lol same here, half of that sitting in my fridge and I did nothing. Well now I am lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        Honestly ... I picked up a heavy ass rotor and spindle for a truck .... but wayyy after .. I stepped over a puddle of mud ... and bammmm, knife to my lower back ... i'm just playing it off to the Rotor ..... I'm just lucky I work for the Govt
        They **** us enough man, **** them. Get what you can. Hope its not too rough, go to the docs?

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Lol same here, half of that sitting in my fridge and I did nothing. Well now I am lol
        Yeah, mine is just cheap ****. Had too many responsibilities over the last couple days, I'm prob only gonna have a few more shots. Had a few earlier to celebrate, but I may very well not finish it. LOL I have 2 in reserve too. Alcoholic.

Comment

• Yeah of course I went to the Dr. ... KO'd me for at least a week to start ... MRI next week ... sucked getting out of bed this morning

Comment

Yeah of course I went to the Dr. ... KO'd me for at least a week to start ... MRI next week ... sucked getting out of bed this morning
            Yeah, I got like a slight case of scoliosis which is made worse by my job most of the time (drywall) sometimes feel like you're godamn 60 years already getting outta bed ****ing ehhh. Hang in there buddy. Excuse to be able to drink I guess, Doc Holiday it.

Comment

Yeah, I got like a slight case of scoliosis which is made worse by my job most of the time (drywall) sometimes feel like you're godamn 60 years already getting outta bed ****ing ehhh. Hang in there buddy. Excuse to be able to drink I guess, Doc Holiday it.
              Mexican hanging drywall ?? really I jk

Comment

Mexican hanging drywall ?? really I jk
                I have some white in my genes, my mom is a gringo for the most part only like 1/2 mexican. I work at a pizza place on weekends too .. But my third job you would never guess... Not typical ****** work. I give guitar lessons to a few of my friends kids too, but I suppose that too fits into the stereotype since it's acoustic guitar for $ or "stuff".

I'm good at drywall too ... THE STEREOTYPES! I don't hang drywall much anymore, that's the stereotype job. I got me a white person drywall job. Finishing. They do usually want me in there really early in the AM and out early like all true Mexicans though, mi vida loca.
                Last edited by Rudyo; 06-03-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Just picked up a 30 case of Budwieser.

Was hoping to have some girls over but that failed, now it's a sausage fest

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Just picked up a 30 case of Budwieser.

Was hoping to have some girls over but that failed, now it's a sausage fest
                    sausage fest on a wednesday? rough?

That's like the broiest crowd of all.

Comment

• I thought it was rough my bro had to pick up the beers and stop through

Comment

Working...
                      X