No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Yeah! Man I always knew Lilly (her name in the commercials) had a nice body, then I look her up and damn mang
    LOL oh dear, you must have seen that commercial a bunch of times if you know her name...

Here ya go Beer, ya drunk ****. Ultimate warrior fap for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      LOL oh dear, you must have seen that commercial a bunch of times if you know her name...

Here ya go Beer, ya drunk ****. Ultimate warrior fap for ya.
      Oh my lord. I swear this girl could wear a damn Hefty bag and I'll still be turned on.

Comment

• DAMN! There I left my bathroom sink running and it overflowed, literally a lake in my bathroom. FML

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          DAMN! There I left my bathroom sink running and it overflowed, literally a lake in my bathroom. FML
          Gotta keep those sinks drained man... You must have a nasty bathroom. For shame (I don't clean the bathroom luckily )

LOL I just got into a really hilarious argument over the phone w/my GF's dad. Jesus christ.
          Last edited by Rudyo; 05-31-2015, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            Gotta keep those sinks drained man... You must have a nasty bathroom. For shame (I don't clean the bathroom luckily )

LOL I just got into a really hilarious argument over the phone w/my GF's dad. Jesus christ.
            what about ?

a buddy of mine came through to have a few drinks ... so I was dropping off a Deuce Staley and he said " (Mustang) can you come outside when you get a second" .... I took my time .. when I came out he said there was a almost naked dime piece grilling in the back yard, and I just missed it .... I told him we need to discuss urgency in his voice

Comment

• My stomach is killing me and I'm almost falling asleep. Too early. The only way to recover from a night of drinking is more drinking. If I didn't feel nauseous I probably would have a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                what about ?

a buddy of mine came through to have a few drinks ... so I was dropping off a Deuce Staley and he said " (Mustang) can you come outside when you get a second" .... I took my time .. when I came out he said there was a almost naked dime piece grilling in the back yard, and I just missed it .... I told him we need to discuss urgency in his voice
                Same ol **** as always. He always think I'm up to some like slick ****. I think he's an ******* who threw me through a glass door once. You know the norm lol, but we had a decent few hours out at the restaraunt. Nothing too slick, free coupon ****s from my job
                Last edited by Rudyo; 05-31-2015, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Sitting here on a Monday night.

Feeling lonely, feeling sad.

I ain't been right in a good long goddamn time.

My woman left me, I do no why.

She's not coming around no more.

I wouldn't meet her, I don't want to see her cry.

I'm sitting here drinking whiskey. Mixed with a little Baileys. My friend gave me this ****, I'd never drink it otherwise.

Comment

• I'd been on a cross-country trek about a week and a half.

I began at the Port of Vancouver, and was riding freights from town to town.

There was more than once that a yard worker came up with his flashlight, shining into my area, looking for free riders such as myself.

One time I actually rolled out of the back of a freight car and hid behind a pile of junk, until the guy passed.

I don't really know what I was so afraid of. I'm the sort that doesn't like confrontation. I met a man in Junction City, Colorado, who told me that most yard workers don't care if you ride, although sometimes you might have to tip them a 20 dollar bill to turn a blind eye.

I was riding the train to get to New York.

The reason for riding was that once I got there, the first thing I would do, is log on to boxingscene and tell Derranged that gratuitous fart jokes do not constitute good writing.
                    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 06-01-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      I'd been on a cross-country trek about a week and a half.

I began at the Port of Vancouver, and was riding freights from town to town.

There was more than once that a yard worker came up with his flashlight, shining into my area, looking for free riders such as myself.

One time I actually rolled out of the back of a freight car and hid behind a pile of junk, until the guy passed.

I don't really know what I was so afraid of. I'm the sort that doesn't like confrontation. I met a man in Junction City, Colorado, who told me that most yard workers don't care if you ride, although sometimes you might have to tip them a 20 dollar bill to turn a blind eye.

I was riding the train to get to New York.

The reason for riding was that once I got there, the first thing I would do, is log on to boxingscene and tell Derranged that gratuitous fart jokes do not constitute good writing.
                      I thought I'd heard it all from Virgil. His stories of being a playboy/professor/boozer in Japan, and other exotic countries to now - hitching rides on railcars throughout North America!.

This guy can really weave a story!

Comment

Working...
                      X