No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    da **** ... you calling me a liar ? your Yuri Foreman obsession was very well documented, Don't be ashamed of it
    Didn't even know he had fans lol

Comment

• Remy before Breakfast. And Georgia is a Jew. That is all.

Comment

• Chief is brain dead hillbilly who got married at the local gas station and had the reception in a Walmart parking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Didn't even know he had fans lol
          He doesn't.

Huevos Rancheros breath is lying

Comment

• Lol this is good hangover banter, still feel like **** but I'm laughing at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Is that so?

Then by all means, provide the documentation that substantiates your claim.

Look here Ezekiel ... I wish it was easy to just Google search the image of you at the Yuri Foreman vs Cotto fight, all I remember from that fight week was you bragging about your ringside seats and how Foreman was going to finish what Pacquiao wasn't able to do

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I mean I've gone on some respectable (or despicable, depending how you look at it) binges before. There were times where I'd drink all night, staying out to 4 or 5am, sometimes later if I wound up with a broad, wake up and start drinking all over again. Sometimes on 4 hours of sleep or less. Typically after rough nights of drinking, I'd start up again in the early to mid afternoon. But every now and again I'd start up almost right away.

Just as one example: My ex and I spent the night together after a night of lots of wine and beer. In the morning, we're in her room and there's three quarters of a bottle of really sweet dessert wine. At around 10:45am, before we went to brunch, I slam down that bottle of wine before having any water, coffee or food. At brunch I have a bunch of Bloody Maries. After I dropped her off, I went home and since I was drunk again I proceeded to keep drinking until I passed out again at night.

But I never guzzled liquor at such a past pace like Nicholas Cage in that movie.
                Count yourself lucky you haven't discovered cocaine.

You could amplify those stories tenfold.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  Look here Ezekiel ... I wish it was easy to just Google search the image of you at the Yuri Foreman vs Cotto fight, all I remember from that fight week was you bragging about your ringside seats and how Foreman was going to finish what Pacquiao wasn't able to do
                  Haha ****in dyin

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Count yourself lucky you haven't discovered cocaine.

You could amplify those stories tenfold.
                      I did a fair amount of coke way back when. I first tried it in 1998 and haven't done it since 2002. But I never really went balls to the wall with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X