Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I wish someone on here had a Jon Taffer account and posted how he talks

I would die laughing everytime
    I don't even think I could do it, my girl watches that show like religiously so I watch and it hear it all the time but the **** he says and like how he incorporates it angrily are just so weird... It'd be sweet for sure.

A Paulie Walnuts from Sopranos vs Jon Taffer show would be epic beyond proportions, like Jon telling him his grill isn't up to code or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
      I don't even think I could do it, my girl watches that show like religiously so I watch and it hear it all the time but the **** he says and like how he incorporates it angrily are just so weird... It'd be sweet for sure.

A Paulie Walnuts from Sopranos vs Jon Taffer show would be epic beyond proportions, like Jon telling him his grill isn't up to code or something.
      Damn I'll take Paulie by KO.

Suckin on ketchup packets in Pine Barrens. Dudes a killer.

Comment

• I used to wach that show when I was considering opening a bar but it was mostly about his ego rather than running proper bar. Good laughs there though.

Comment

Damn I'll take Paulie by KO.

Suckin on ketchup packets in Pine Barrens. Dudes a killer.
          Or like an american pickers or some BS kinda show with those two, ATG show. I remember this episode he FLIPS cause there fish sticks are frozen, I quoted it for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I used to wach that show when I was considering opening a bar but it was mostly about his ego rather than running proper bar. Good laughs there though.
            Yeah he gives some good tips though, I'll be on the show in 20 years.

Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
            Or like an american pickers or some BS kinda show with those two, ATG show. I remember this episode he FLIPS cause there fish sticks are frozen, I quoted it for months.
            I remember he made this bar in Milwaukee a 70's concept; I think it's called Mikes House.

I would get absolutely hammered and sleep there. Not kidding.

Comment

• lol I'll have to look it up, it's probably on the ****ty ******** though. I don't go down there.

lol the quote was "IF I WANTED IT FROZEN ID GET IT FROM THE DAMN STORE MYSELF!" and then he chucked it down with a methed out look of disgust. lol i used the hell outta that whenever we were broke and had to eat like BS ramen noodles.

Comment

lol I'll have to look it up, it's probably on the ****ty ******** though. I don't go down there.

lol the quote was "IF I WANTED IT FROZEN ID GET IT FROM THE DAMN STORE MYSELF!" and then he chucked it down with a methed out look of disgust. lol i used the hell outta that whenever we were broke and had to eat like BS ramen noodles.
                There's a couple bars call Y-Not; it's one of them.

Ramen Noodles FTW

Comment

There's a couple bars call Y-Not; it's one of them.

Ramen Noodles FTW
                  **** ramen noodles. with a passion.

OH ****, yeah it's called Y Not III or not some ****, been past there before. Its on the part of town I avoid.

Comment

**** ramen noodles. with a passion.

OH ****, yeah it's called Y Not III or not some ****, been past there before. Its on the part of town I avoid.
                    Yeah! Y-Not 3 is its name.

Man it looks awesome on the show.

Comment

• **** it up im buying a dive bar for 300k and calling taffer

Comment

Working...
                      X