Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to close every post like this from now on.

*not in invitation for moralizing by Welts.

Go **** yourself Welts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I'm suppose to go play with some big ******* on a girl later. I just left my ex's place. Drinking a couple. I want to destroy everyone and everything. I need to get home and have a shower and change my clothes. Not feeling too great to be honest. Even though I just banged my ex and I'm scheduled to go bang another girl in a couple hours. Go figure.

That's not an invitation for moralizing with Welts.
      I love the brutal honesty of this section.

Comment

• Me and my carnal are on the drink

Comment

• I got intense whiskey d today, I got the job done but it wasn't fun. God bless my girl she tried so hard. Love that *****.

Comment

• Drank 7 Millers (chugged 2)

High Life bottles aren't half bad.

Took 2 rips from my friends bong and feeling like Khan after he took the GARSH

Comment

• Got some real good bud, and some **** vodka my girl got me cause I passed out asap once I got home from work. Sauna like house doing drywall, enjoying relaxing with MJ and the family, watchng some history channel. Feel like a family man haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
                Got some real good bud, and some **** vodka my girl got me cause I passed out asap once I got home from work. Sauna like house doing drywall, enjoying relaxing with MJ and the family, watchng some history channel. Feel like a family man haha.
                Haha I feel you. I have some sour here im going to smoke after im done drinking.

I did drywall when I was 16 for a summer. Pain in the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Haha I feel you. I have some sour here im going to smoke after im done drinking.

I did drywall when I was 16 for a summer. Pain in the ass.
                  Yeah, I didn't wanna get back into it. But I got kid #2 on the way, and I do make really good $ doing it when times are good. so I gotta save up $. Working on job 3. All will be worth it. Got it pretty good, can induldge in my hobbies. Just had to quit cigs, could be worse.

Whatcha drinking, just beer?

Comment

• lol wrap it up beer!

Comment

• Yo I just smoked out of a strawberry

Comment

Working...
                      X