Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time I go make my mark as a real hardcore womanizer.

I just got off the phone with my Viet old girl.

She misses me, indeed. I miss her too.

It's a hard life, being a womanizer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      It's time I go make my mark as a real hardcore womanizer.

I just got off the phone with my Viet old girl.

She misses me, indeed. I miss her too.

It's a hard life, being a womanizer.
      Hahaha you can't catch feelings dude, that's definitively gay. and unwomanizing. You can't be cool on BS, and have feelings for a chick unless she's a solid 11 bro.

Comment

• Cheers!

Comment

• I literally just woke up an hour ago like a ******.

Have titty glitter still on my face and mad beers in the fridge. About to join you in 10 min

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I literally just woke up an hour ago like a ******.

Have titty glitter still on my face and mad beers in the fridge. About to join you in 10 min
            A day in the life of a bartender.

Comment

I literally just woke up an hour ago like a ******.

You'll have to explain the titty glitter. Haha i found out some dangerous **** man, my girl has secretly been friends with one of my ex's for like 2 months now. I feel like Bin Laden now, under surveillance.

I've been drunk since like 2AM lol, had to do some dry wall work real early for these **** home owners who are moving into this obnoxious large house. Feels nice to be done with work by 10AM though, and already toasty.

Last edited by Rudyo; 05-20-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                A day in the life of a bartender.
                I told my aunt to **** off im not coming in but I might do it anyway later. Supposed to be there at 1 but I don't feel up to it.

God bless that woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
                  You'll have to explain the titty glitter. Haha i found out some dangerous **** man, my girl has secretly been friends with one of my ex's for like 2 months now. I feel like Bin Laden now, under surveillance.

I've been drunk since like 2AM lol, had to do some dry wall work real early for these **** home owners who are moving into this obnoxious large house. Feels nice to be done with work by 10AM though, and already toasty.

Dude that is ****ing scary I had it happen to me.

Damn Rudyo, I can stress it more: you're in code red.

I might go into work later idk; play offs doe. I couldn't put up sheet rock drunk I'll prob injure myself and die on the job drunk.

Comment

Dude that is ****ing scary I had it happen to me.

Damn Rudyo, I can stress it more: you're in code red.

I might go into work later idk; play offs doe. I couldn't put up sheet rock drunk I'll prob injure myself and die on the job drunk.
                    Haha I'm not too worried, cause this is a fairly harmless ex not a long term ex gf anyways plus i was like 17 or 18 anyways, and if my memory serves me right I never cheated on this girl and only really smoked weed and stuff back then. We've been together long enough anyways, I mean my kid thinks shes his mom, and shes resigned to it haha. Don't think she's going anywhere. Just weird is all. I'll keep an eye on it like McNulty tho. Luckily her and my mom still aren't friends lol that's when I really gotta worry.

I don't put up sheet rock anymore, I finish mostly and usually have to touch up what everyone else f's up cause I've been doing this since I've been like 15. I mean i sometimes do, but we have other mexicans to do that. I gotta worry bout being on stilts while hammered all the time still though lol. You kinda just get a feel for it though. I've never busted my **** or anything, kills your shoulders though.
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 05-20-2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Oh ok the titty glitter I went to a titty bar last night with my boy, got a lap dance and she had that glitter.

I walked back to where we were sitting and had glitter on my nose and cheeks I woke up and it was still there.

#Winning

Comment

Working...
                      X