No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    That douche bag has been harassing me for months.

He's some kind of holier than thou moralizing faggot. Yet he's a complete degenerate himself.
    cn i ask why? i mean monrth of internet beef just seems obsessive. Whty cant we all just get along guys as fellow people in the drunk lang we are a small, close knit bunch. Make up like drunks do!

ike what did it start in like NSB or something? That's a cesspool of BS.

AAAAAAAAAA I'm prettyt faded, the last episode of Mad Men was epic and WTF at the same ****ing time, im gonna have to wach it ****ing again to get all of it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo Barksdale View Post
      cn i ask why? i mean monrth of internet beef just seems obsessive. Whty cant we all just get along guys as fellow people in the drunk lang we are a small, close knit bunch. Make up like drunks do!

ike what did it start in like NSB or something? That's a cesspool of BS.

AAAAAAAAAA I'm prettyt faded, the last episode of Mad Men was epic and WTF at the same ****ing time, im gonna have to wach it ****ing again to get all of it too.
      That's entirely fine by me. I have no need for the internet beef.

And I don't know why. You should probably ask him.

He's been stalking and harassing me and accusing me of abusing women.

All the while, he posts about falling out with his wife and going to strip clubs and trying to bang strippers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        That's entirely fine by me. I have know need for the internet beef.

All the while, he posts about falling out with his wife and going to strip clubs and trying to bang strippers.
        I'm gonna inserrrt myself like a ****ed up Bill Clintonn into i htis scenario and solve this crisis!

I'mn on it. Let's see Virgil doesn't seem like a womanizer, really. I'm assuming you're yung like me. and that other guy (sorryy) is a cool guy, talked and sseen him post, so what if he's going through a hard time. we need wequal ground for negotitions!

THIS is why i need unlimated swearing privileges, and I should be crown prince.

Comment

• Sorry welt i kneww it was you.

Comment

• 7.0% ABV

8.0% ABV

Phucking yeah!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

7.0% ABV

8.0% ABV

Phucking yeah!!
              wHOA sweet bottle, sculpins for a mascot random. what's it just a flavored beer? THESE are the i0posts we need n here!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

7.0% ABV

8.0% ABV

Phucking yeah!!
                What's up mathed how are ya brah?

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                That's entirely fine by me. I have no need for the internet beef.

Ya I've witnessed this beef and it's a little bizarre. Virgil's will talk about meeting women and liking chicks with huge cans and weltz will accuse him of being a womanizer. I don't get it, virg is a single guy who likes big cans and cooks a mean steak. I don't see how that makes him a womanizer. Meanwhile weltz is married and talks about liking and conversing with strippers. I don't have a problem with that either but why call out virg for lesser actions?

Anyway I'm hammered due to my piece of **** shower tap being faulty and not shutting off the water. Never buy from a builder.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  What's up mathed how are ya brah?

Ya I've witnessed this beef and it's a little bizarre. Virgil's will talk about meeting women and liking chicks with huge cans and weltz will accuse him of being a womanizer. I don't get it, virg is a single guy who likes big cans and cooks a mean steak. I don't see how that makes him a womanizer. Meanwhile weltz is married and talks about liking and conversing with strippers. I don't have a problem with that either but why call out virg for lesser actions?

Anyway I'm hammered due to my piece of **** shower tap being faulty and not shutting off the water. Never buy from a builder.
                  whatttt yhthe hell then? thy should just bond then....

is your shower leaking boozre or is does hammered neab something other then drunk in Can-a-da//?

Comment

is your shower leaking boozre or is does hammered neab something other then drunk in Can-a-da//?
                    Lol hammered means drunk here too. And started drinking when the stupid shower tap gave out. Seriously, new construction is the worst. Always an issue.

Comment

Yeah, that threw me off as well.

Maybe he's pissed about the shower problems and decided to get hammered?

Or he's been hammering on his shower head to try to fix it?

Or his shower head spouts booze, and it's been spouting too much?

I think he didn't quite get that sentence all the way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X