Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Comment

• I have a shot of the Remy Martin with 4 and a half 30MG percocets ground up, waiting for em to dissolve in the yac and im gonna drink it when the finale of Mad Men comes on, some real don draper ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo Barksdale View Post
        Yeah, my ex loved that ****. I think it's funny when they get really mad at that sopranos **** but I hate him too much to like the show. Hardcore Pawn on the other hand, MY SHEEEEEIIITITTTTT.
        I'm drunk/sort of stoned and Jon was just yelling at people and couldn't stop laughing.

Never saw Hardcore Pawn

Comment

I have a shot of the Remy Martin with 4 and a half 30MG percocets ground up, waiting for em to dissolve in the yac and im gonna drink it when the finale of Mad Men comes on, some real don draper ****.
          Yo hook me up

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Yo hook me up
            I'll send some on my carrier pigeon. I decided to add another one for the good of the lounge.

Hardcore Pawn is this shown about a pawnshop in Detroit, it's like pawn stars but the ghetto version. The owner Les is one of my spirit animals.

Comment

• Just mail it to NJ I'll find it.

I used to watch Pawn Stars but then it got too stupid and I was just like "nope"

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Just mail it to NJ I'll find it.

I used to watch Pawn Stars but then it got too stupid and I was just like "nope"
                LOL you live in NJ, shouldn't there be a sketchy guy with some smack and perc's just around the corner? Next to the guy with speed and meth? My owl and carrier pigeon express can only go so fast.

On a side note, god ****ing damn do I want a cig.
                Last edited by Rudyo; 05-17-2015, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  lol, there is nothing ****sexual in me. I would be the furthest you can get from being gay.

Sounds like Virgil is more of an insecure individual, considering how he always needs to involve everybody in his 'romantic' life, which consists of big boobs fantasy tales and what not.

If you want smart women, you need to change your strategy. Smart women are not interested in womanizers with an interest mainly consisting of a vagina count on their wanker resume.
                  You just don't know shit about Tokyo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    You just don't know shit about Tokyo.
                    Dude just PM each other if you gotta have an online duel... seriously...

I took my spiked shot, let the fun commence. But seriously guys chill, there's no need for this online brawl.

Comment

Dude just PM each other if you gotta have an online duel... seriously...

I took my spiked shot, let the fun commence. But seriously guys chill, there's no need for this online brawl.
                      That douche bag has been harassing me for months.

He's some kind of holier than thou moralizing faggot. Yet he's a complete degenerate himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X