No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Lol that is too funny man haha. Going to the store to grab some pisco.

Comment

• Got Crown and Prickly Pear. Which one should I choose?

Decisions.......Decisions.........Oh the agony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Got Crown and Prickly Pear. Which one should I choose?

Decisions.......Decisions.........Oh the agony.
        There he is! This place has completely died without ya man, how ya been?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            You pick a place to travel to yet? Still sticking with weed cafes and legal hookers? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              There he is! This place has completely died without ya man, how ya been?
              I been well Teh Blancz mah homie. Been workin like a dog as always. But its Me and Mrs. Chiefz anniversary on Monday so I took a few days off to chill wi the old lady, and now I have some more time to also hit yall up to see how yall been.

How you been my good man? I hope all has been goin according to plan in Teh Blancz World.

I know you ready for the Fight. Imma buy it and invite some folks over. Rootin for Floyd, and hoping for a good fight.

Comment

• 3 Cups of Crown in, and waitin on these fights for the night. Hope Dirrell shows up and shows out. Always gonna root for Danny Jacobs, but Truax aint no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  I been well Teh Blancz mah homie. Been workin like a dog as always. But its Me and Mrs. Chiefz anniversary on Monday so I took a few days off to chill wi the old lady, and now I have some more time to also hit yall up to see how yall been.

How you been my good man? I hope all has been goin according to plan in Teh Blancz World.

I know you ready for the Fight. Imma buy it and invite some folks over. Rootin for Floyd, and hoping for a good fight.
                  Can't complain chief, my family is healthy, got a home and most importantly got some pisco lol. Can't wait for the fight either man. Liking these fights tonight too.

Comment

• Got some Smirnoff and a 6 pack of Sam Adams.

Smoking out later also, haven't smoked in months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Got some Smirnoff and a 6 pack of Sam Adams.

Smoking out later also, haven't smoked in months.
                      I've drank quite a bit of pisco and did a few rails.

Comment

Working...
                      X