No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Start talkin bout how ya'll ****. They'll feel awkward enough to leave, and ya ol lady wont be mad as you can blame it all on the weed and liquor.

Or you can pull a Eddie Murphy's daddy move.

But if you do it like this you gotta record it and put up in the Drunk Lang.
    Lol we already got a kid man think they know we ****. They're starting to get drunk now lol I'm just in the other room blazing up getting a lil better

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      What do you do BG? If you don't mind me asking
      I'm an accountant - I prepare tax returns, provide advice, audit and prepare financial statements and everything else in between accounting related. I'm sick of public accounting doe

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I'm an accountant - I prepare tax returns, provide advice, audit and prepare financial statements and everything else in between accounting related. I'm sick of public accounting doe
        Does the US tax year end tomorrow like in the UK?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Does the US tax year end tomorrow like in the UK?.
          The tax filing deadline for individuals typically falls on April 15th of the subsequent year. However, the IRS allows an automatic 6 month extension for filers who need extra time to get their return together and prepared.

Comment

The tax filing deadline for individuals typically falls on April 15th of the subsequent year. However, the IRS allows an automatic 6 month extension for filers who need extra time to get their return together and prepared.
            Does everybody have to file a tax return?.

I don't know how it works over there, I'm self employed so I have to do one every year. If you're not self employed tax is sorted automatically through a weekly deduction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Does everybody have to file a tax return?.

I don't know how it works over there, I'm self employed so I have to do one every year. If you're not self employed tax is sorted automatically through a weekly deduction.
              Generally most people whose income exceeds a certain threshold and who have taxes withheld in their paycheck are required to file a return, that includes self employed individuals. And tax rates are much lower in the U.S. than in the UK

Comment

Generally most people whose income exceeds a certain threshold and who have taxes withheld in their paycheck are required to file a return, that includes self employed individuals. And tax rates are much lower in the U.S. than in the UK
                I work in construction. Over here we are forced to be paid under a scheme that takes 20% flat regardless of rate. But this is the time of year we put in for our tax rebates...

Comment

You piece of crap, rot in hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    1st hit of hard liquor in about a week and a half......................Where dey do dat at?????
                    I made a fool out of myself trying to explain how rich pieces of crap rule this country.

Drunk as hell right now and I'd dare you to show your face in New York right now you hillbilly!

Comment

• Drinking...

Got back with Ashley

Comment

Working...
                      X