No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    That's actually much worse than farting. But I respect it.
    Haha
    Originally posted by Beercules View Post

For real?! Lmfaooooo
    Lol ya man, seriously, and it's ****ed up lol. It's almost surreal, it's like is this happening? It's kinda hot cus it seems like you're busting a minute long load on a *****, very empowering and dominating. Even more ****ed is that they wanted it and would moan while I did it, they loved it lol. I attract the freakiest *****es lol.

Comment

• Lmfao yo, Blanco you're a God

R Kelly ass mo****a

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Lmfao yo, Blanco you're a God

R Kelly ass mo****a
        Haha I've lucked out.

Comment

• 1st hit of hard liquor in about a week and a half......................Where dey do dat at?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            1st hit of hard liquor in about a week and a half......................Where dey do dat at?????
            Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bout to hit the in laws and the damn thang myself chief. Cheers boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bout to hit the in laws and the damn thang myself chief. Cheers boys.
              Whuddup Teh Blancz mah homie. Do the damn thang with the inlaws bruh.

I be lurkin.............I be lurkin.

Comment

• Lol holy ****. I'm nowhere near prepared or sober enough to deal with family anymore. Mother ****ers won't leave haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  Lol holy ****. I'm nowhere near prepared or sober enough to deal with family anymore. Mother ****ers won't leave haha.
                  Eat a bowl full of beans and let out the loudest, stankiest, God-awful deadman's fart in each room of the house Rudyo my man. They'll get the hint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Eat a bowl full of beans and let out the loudest, stankiest, God-awful deadman's fart in each room of the house Rudyo my man. They'll get the hint.
                    Haha I'm doing my best to be awkward so they'll leave. They all know I'm high, blitzed and drunk out my mind but they're like ignoring it. **** I hate my girls family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                      Haha I'm doing my best to be awkward so they'll leave. They all know I'm high, blitzed and drunk out my mind but they're like ignoring it. **** I hate my girls family.
                      Start talkin bout how ya'll ****. They'll feel awkward enough to leave, and ya ol lady wont be mad as you can blame it all on the weed and liquor.

Or you can pull a Eddie Murphy's daddy move.

But if you do it like this you gotta record it and put up in the Drunk Lang.

Comment

Working...
                      X