Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna drink some Coronas tonight,how many i don't know.Then i'll probably hit the vodka.

Comment

• Coronas gone,vodka in!

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        Coronas gone,vodka in!
        What vodka you drinking?

Comment

• Having some Belgium abbey beer

Thinking of going to the strip club later, met this 21 yr curvy curvy blonde. Hell sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            What vodka you drinking?
            Imperial Weltz,it's hella strong.It wouldn't be a good idea to get the weed out just yet,that would be an early tko.Who's this blonde you met?

Comment

Imperial Weltz,it's hella strong.It wouldn't be a good idea to get the weed out just yet,that would be an early tko.Who's this blonde you met?
              She is a stripper. I want to meet her again. I am married though, so it is a bit complicated

Comment

She is a stripper. I want to meet her again. I am married though, so it is a bit complicated
                Mofo,you must walk on egg shells.If she finds out she's gonna cut your co.ck off dude.Anyway,is her t.it.s big?Whats her arse like?

Comment

Mofo,you must walk on egg shells.If she finds out she's gonna cut your co.ck off dude.Anyway,is her t.it.s big?Whats her arse like?
                  Everything on her is amazing. Ass, ****, face, 21 yrs. I met her once when I went to the strip club, cannot get her out of my head, it's wrong I know it. Ha ha ha....

Comment

Everything on her is amazing. Ass, ****, face, 21 yrs. I met her once when I went to the strip club, cannot get her out of my head, it's wrong I know it. Ha ha ha....

I couldn't imagine how hard it is for all these dudes and bit.ches who cheat,where do folk get the time for this lol.Weltz,i wish you all the luck in the world buddy,remove all the knifes and heavy objects from your home incase the wife finds out lol

Comment

Having some Belgium abbey beer

Thinking of going to the strip club later, met this 21 yr curvy curvy blonde. Hell sexy.
                      Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      She only likes you because you're a paying customer, please

Comment

Working...
                      X