No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    Halfway through my last pint, the blunt is ready, bubble gum flavour just threw 3g of sine green plant? In it? De ided id have it cis im p.isseyd as fook and that'd that Beer! Ima smoke it and pretend to speak spanish, limey style.

Try and angry pirate Beer, get someone, di a shot of vodka in the eye, and get them to kick you n the shin!
    You'll bob round like an angry 1 legged pirate! Idid it and its pretty realistic dude!
    I feel nice and warm now, it's 10 pm here I last ate at 7; im actually tipsy and have like 3/4ths of the bottle left.

I wish I had some buddah, you're smoking bubble gum? Where do you guys get your pot in the UK? Indoor hydroponics I assume

no **** Jab I poked myself in the eye like an hour ago.

Comment

• Errr beer? I just webt and wrote a huge drunk reply to that and managed to errrr delete it?

Basically. Fou nd Martini so goin all "Bond" in this s.hiyt errrr the rest was about weed?

#jabsfuked

Comment

• It was funny too. WANKER!

Comment

• Damn Jab you're wasted

Comment

• Im gooood, Martini is dry as a nuns cvnt tho! Eaa Wa wee wo!

Blunt time (fogot that part)

(This might indeed be gin...meh)

Comment

• On the stella

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post

On the stella
                [IMG]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/w/M/7/1wM7U/Stella.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Billiant

Comment

• Stella in a bottle, ice cold, is the best beer out. I can drink them all night.

Comment

• I am ready to return to alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                      X