No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking malt liquor. I.P.A.

Too full to be drunk though, I ate Joe's crab shack and all that food soaks up the booze.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
      Drinking malt liquor. I.P.A.

Too full to be drunk though, I ate Joe's crab shack and all that food soaks up the booze.
      Damn, I hate that feeling. If I know I want to get drunk I try to chug at least 4 beers before eating or else it just won't work.

Better luck tonight, Run!

Comment

• Opened a miller light. ****ty beer. But I opened and drank it to pay tributes to the Miller High Life guy.

R.I.P. Windell Middlebrooks

Comment

• I'm drinking vodka.

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            Damn, I hate that feeling. If I know I want to get drunk I try to chug at least 4 beers before eating or else it just won't work.

Better luck tonight, Run!
            Ya I hate that feeling as well, so after I eat I do a line to speed up my metabolism. It makes that full feeling go away quick and then I can get on with destroying myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
              Opened a miller light. ****ty beer. But I opened and drank it to pay tributes to the Miller High Life guy.

R.I.P. Windell Middlebrooks

if you take an airborne vitamin C drink tablet and drop it into a 40oz high life....it tastes exactly like orange sherbert.

pretty decent. Just a thing I found out years back.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I'm a bum lmao.

Comment

• Just bought an iMac. $1200. Excited but....shit. Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                    Just bought an iMac. $1200. Excited but....shit. Ha.
                    To each his own, but I fucking hate apple.

I have an iPhone. I got it because I needed a smartphone and it was free with a two year contract (don't give me the nonsense about how I'm paying for it, just in a different way. I already know. But it was attainable for a broke guy like me.)

I sort of curse the day I got the fucking thing.

For example, I have to use fucking itunes in order to put any audio files on it? Oh yeah, that's convenient.

And my phone is running out of space, and most of it is being taken up by photos and videos.

I have found no convenient way to just remove the dead weight.

And it's not even convenient to delete the songs and shit.

I'm sure they make it this way so that they can sell you their data expansion plans.

I'd be happy to just wipe my phone clean and start again, and I may go to a shop and do that. But it'll be a pain to have to download all the apps again. I guess it's worth it though. Maybe I'll just use two things, which are called 'a pen' and 'paper' and write down the apps I need, so that I can re-download them.

Did I mention in my post how much I hate apple?

Comment

• Drinking since five pm/e, indestructible. Where's our boy rocky tho?

Comment

Working...
                      X