No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    And il destroy you ya jew ****, before taking you away to my gas chamber and finishing you off
    I'd drop you with left hook to the body and you'd cry like a girl

Comment

• About to buy a 6 pack and chilllllllll.

No more hard liquor for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I'd drop you with left hook to the body and you'd cry like a girl
        il crack the jokes yuri, now jog on ya victim

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          About to buy a 6 pack and chilllllllll.

No more hard liquor for me
          6 pack of stella lad

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            il crack the jokes yuri, now jog on ya victim
            Its all in good fun you knacker.

Admit you wear a mini skirt and wave at fat old birds who dress like men.

Comment

• I'm drunk and pissed.

I won't get into details, but I was charged with a crime I didn't commit. Let's leave it at that. I was falsely accused under a strange set of circumstances. I won't say anymore.

I spent 3 hours in the bullpen filled with other people with more serious charges and who have way bigger problems than I do. None of them gave me or anyone else a problem.

Interesting thing though: The entire time I was there, I was dead sober. One guy asked me "where the drugs at" because I apparently, according to him, looked "pilled out" at the time I was first brought it. That does not speak well for me. I need more sleep.

Booze----------- Do your magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I'm drunk and pissed.

I won't get into details, but I was charged with a crime I didn't commit. Let's leave it at that. I was falsely accused under a strange set of circumstances. I won't say anymore.

I spent 3 hours in the bullpen filled with other people with more serious charges and who have way bigger problems than I do. None of them gave me or anyone else a problem.

Interesting thing though: The entire time I was there, I was dead sober. One guy asked me "where the drugs at" because I apparently, according to him, looked "pilled out" at the time I was first brought it. That does not speak well for me. I need more sleep.

Booze----------- Do your magic.
                **** man sounds terrible, hopefully it's nothing harsh. Good luck.

Comment

• I bought vodka and a 6 pack. Chugging the last beer now.

I let myself down, but somehow I feel good.

Comment

• Red label and Marlboro golds.

Comment

• I was out to eat the other night and some fine waitress recommended a local beer named "Four Peaks-Kilt Lifter".
                      Great stuff!

Comment

Working...
                      X