No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
    Hahahaha. I'm getting hungry again but phuck it heat up the leftovers and down some more vodka.
    Thats the spirt, get on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
      That sounds about right. Drinking f.ucks your blood sugar up anyways. Best combat by not allowing it to get low.

for the win.
      I usually down at lest 2 bottles of water before going to bed. I just hope I don't paas out on the couch watching TV. Then I gotta listen to my wife complain Hahahaha

Comment

I usually down at lest 2 bottles of water before going to bed. I just hope I don't paas out on the couch watching TV. Then I gotta listen to my wife complain Hahahaha
        Rememebr yer a man, and if a man wants to drink and get fcuked up then thats fair game, she should only worry if your trying to rip her knickers off while shes sleeping

Comment

She might be mad because you 1ce again raided her wine. If anything don't let red wine be the ultimate.

That is the final nail in the jesus crucifix.

Grapes were ok before they biocrafted them into a weapon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Just vodka the rest of the night man. But I ****in spilled half the soda water so I might need to go straight up or mix with root beer

Comment

• Root beer. That sounded gay as hell hahaha

Comment

Root beer. That sounded gay as hell hahaha
                You need to get out of drunk lang, your membership is evoked

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  You need to get out of drunk lang, your membership is evoked
                  That was pretty damn fruity. I'm Just pouring it statight up

Comment

• Why am I watching House Hunters. 2 queers buying a house in Colombia. Where's my remote

Comment

• Last beer, then im heading lads, its been fun an aw rat

Comment

Working...
                      X