No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    About 15 miles m8, basically a 10 minute taxi ride you should deffo come, glasgow is fcuking brilliant, and dublin offt like twin citys lad. a drunk lang reunion would be ****ing mental right.... imagine that, be hookers, drugs, drink, violence, be a some laugh man
    Hahaha, it would be nuts man. I especially love partying in different countries.

Comment

Your from cali, thats sweet, but why the **** you got a liverpool avator
      Lol. You a fan of football?

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
        Oh no no.

They are the bad type I think. But they got the message one night when one of their friends made a statement directed at my little sister. That kind of behavior I just won't tolerate.

Good stuff man thats the best way to deal with these maggots man, honestly as i said the best way to deal with them is extreme violence, soon as they realise you aint fcuking about they buckle, they think their something with this, "im a junkie ive got nothing left to loose mentality!, or give me what i want or il stab you with a dirty needle routine , sure it works on alot of people, but when dealing with real people, these scum quickley know the score.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Hahaha, it would be nuts man. I especially love partying in different countries.
          Glasgow and Dublin as i said like twin citys, when your in glasgow youll meet loads of irish gils, and when in dublin youll meet loads of scottish girls, both citys know how to party hard, both amazing, youll love it m8

I deffo think we should have a drunk lang renuion, cause a know it would be amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
            Lol. You a fan of football?
            M8 im ****ing shadwell town, COME ON YOU DOGS

Most feared team in england, no liverpool supporting **** ever came down the kennel and had it with shadwell.

Comment

• Got phucked up on Moretti's at dinner came home and had 3 vodka tonics. Trying to decide if I have the 4tn

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                Got phucked up on Moretti's at dinner came home and had 3 vodka tonics. Trying to decide if I have the 4tn
                What you mean youll decied, get it fcuking down you lad, and stop being a fairy

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
                  Oh no no.

They are the bad type I think. But they got the message one night when one of their friends made a statement directed at my little sister. That kind of behavior I just won't tolerate.
                  Respect to Run laying it down!

Comment

What you mean youll decied, get it fcuking down you lad, and stop being a fairy
                    Hahahaha. I'm getting hungry again but phuck it heat up the leftovers and down some more vodka.

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                      Hahahaha. I'm getting hungry again but phuck it heat up the leftovers and down some more vodka.
                      That sounds about right. Drinking f.ucks your blood sugar up anyways. Best combat by not allowing it to get low.

for the win.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X