Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo I got drinking. As as hell and beat crota hard on destiny and when when my girl kami home I couldn't talk mm 12 pack ftw

Comment

• Am on it and derranged is a cheap ass jew boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Am on it and derranged is a cheap ass jew boy
        You cross dressing fruit. I'll have your scalp for that remark!

Anyway,. Was having a horrific panic/anxiety attack
        for like the past 2 hours and I was scared as hell for no reason. I had to drink. Its calmed me down a little but not entirely so I have to drink more. This is not good. Anxiety has plagued me on and off for years. It started up earlier today. I felt weak because I wasn't eating enough these past two days, trying to lose some weight.

I need to start meditating regularly again. I need to get off the drink. I need a girlfriend. I need a normal social life again. For the past
        couple of years I've kept to myself more than ever.
        Last edited by Derranged; 01-22-2015, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post

for like the past 2 hours and I was scared as hell for no reason. I had to drink. Its calmed me down a little but not entirely so I have to drink more. This is not good.

Everything is fine after listening to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Everything is fine after listening to that.
            Well the drink has kicked in and I feel almost 100% better. But I'm still awake so I wanna keep drinking.

What does that mean? Dependency on alcohol or severe anxiety or both?

Comment

Well the drink has kicked in and I feel almost 100% better. But I'm still awake so I wanna keep drinking.

What does that mean? Dependency on alcohol or severe anxiety or both?
              Both are manageably.

Panic attacks are by far the worst but easily managed. I had a panic attack last year completely out of the blue. Never had one before, so I was very shocked I had to literally dive out of a moving car. Very scary at time, I thought I was going nuts.

I read a lot online and you can teach your body to ride it. Basically it's your natural human instinct of fight or flight kicking into overdrive. That mad feeling you get is adrenaline kicking in.

Comment

Both are manageably.

Panic attacks are by far the worst but easily managed. I had a panic attack last year completely out of the blue. Never had one before, so I was very shocked I had to literally dive out of a moving car. Very scary at time, I thought I was going nuts.

I read a lot online and you can teach your body to ride it. Basically it's your natural human instinct of fight or flight kicking into overdrive. That mad feeling you get is adrenaline kicking in.
                In 2010 I started getting panic attacks. I never jumped from a moving car but they can be frightening, even if you know you're having one.

Like I noted above, meditation helped a lot but I stopped doing it. I was doing 30 to 40 minutes a day and need to start again.

Comment

Ya they're nuts buddy. The problem is your body is confused either by physical memory or by overwhelming thoughts that make it believe there is a real threat when in reality, there isn't one. It's funny because when you are placed in a real threatening situation, chances are you won't react like how you do to the perceived danger of a panic attack.

Comment

In 2010 I started getting panic attacks. I never jumped from a moving car but they can be frightening, even if you know you're having one.

Like I noted above, meditation helped a lot but I stopped doing it. I was doing 30 to 40 minutes a day and need to start again.
                    I started getting anxiety in my early 20s but didn't understand wtf it was, doctors told me it was high blood pleasure, which was a end result of anxiety but not the cause. Deep abdominal breathing is a great tool against it, but I really recommend a good therapist, not a psychologist, who can talk you through it. I'm amazed at what this therapist was able to do for me.

Comment

for like the past 2 hours and I was scared as hell for no reason. I had to drink. Its calmed me down a little but not entirely so I have to drink more. This is not good. Anxiety has plagued me on and off for years. It started up earlier today. I felt weak because I wasn't eating enough these past two days, trying to lose some weight.

I need to start meditating regularly again. I need to get off the drink. I need a girlfriend. I need a normal social life again. For the past
                      couple of years I've kept to myself more than ever.
                      That anxiety is a product of the drink.

Valium. Xanax. Weight lifting. More of that homie.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X