Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Run View Post
    You don't have to delete anything.

I just got out of jail for 2x count terror threat and the DA realized I was defending myself for using a knife despite the initial assault with weapon felony 2 charges.

I maybe would be in forever who knows.

But I'm straight now because I have little sisters. And those two mean everything to me irregardless.
    Try to get a regular, full time job.

That'll help you, man.

You are an enterprising individual. That'd help you focus a little bit.

You could try to start a business or something. But one step at a time.

Not being condescending.

I'm a broke nobody, who some how ended up in Tokyo, myself.

Comment

• To Crown, or NOT to Crown. THAT is the question.

Comment

• WARNING WARNING.Hugh is drinking...WARNING WARNING his farts are stinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          WARNING WARNING.Hugh is drinking...WARNING WARNING his farts are stinking.

Comment

• I myself was ripping some Henny farts before...some left over gas from last night

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

• I lent my friend a hundred bucks.

And he came over to pay me back last night (tonight).

And he brought a few beers. He also brought a girl over.

And then, he had to go, to go work (Japanese people are typically way too busy).

And he left the girl with me.

I ended up taking her to a bar, and then karaoke, and a made out a lot.

It was fun.

We are suppose to meet on Monday, her, my friend, and her friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  I lent my friend a hundred bucks.

And he came over to pay me back last night (tonight).

And he brought a few beers. He also brought a girl over.

And then, he had to go, to go work (Japanese people are typically way too busy).

And he left the girl with me.

I ended up taking her to a bar, and then karaoke, and a made out a lot.

It was fun.

We are suppose to meet on Monday, her, my friend, and her friend.
                  wait wait wait

was this his girl or just s girl?

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    wait wait wait

was this his girl or just s girl?
                    Just a girl.

I don't know.

She was nice.

And she spoke English well (though we mostly communicated in Japanese. I guess my Japanese was better.)

She wasn't his girl. He broke up with his girlfriend recently.

They were friends from college.

I asked him, 'are you really leaving this girl with me? You don't mind?'

And I also asked her about him, several times. And she said they were just friends from college.

I don't know. One thing led to another. And next thing you now, I was making out with this girl in a karaoke room.

And then, at around midnight, she had to go meet a friend, on her own accord.

Japanese people are too busy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      Just a girl.

I don't know.

She was nice.

And she spoke English well (though we mostly communicated in Japanese. I guess my Japanese was better.)

She wasn't his girl. He broke up with his girlfriend recently.

They were friends from college.

I asked him, 'are you really leaving this girl with me? You don't mind?'

And I also asked her about him, several times. And she said they were just friends from college.

I don't know. One thing led to another. And next thing you now, I was making out with this girl in a karaoke room.

And then, at around midnight, she had to go meet a friend, on her own accord.

Japanese people are too busy.
                      make sure you don't loose your friend to another guy, he's a keeper lol

Comment

Working...
                      X