No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm almost ready for another walk.

Maybe I'll were an extra sweater and a scarf this time.

My beer is almost gone. So.

Comment

• A 40 ounce for breakfast get's a brother through the day. I guess I should have had a V-8 instead, anyway. Let me contemplate my thoughts and think back to a time. When my fridge was full of booze but in my pocket not one dime.

Yeah, I probably should eat something soon.

I think I might go to the supermarket and buy some raw fish and a pizza. Sashimi is one of the greatest pleasures in my life. And basically the only reason I want to live in this country.

Comment

• That song is 40 Ounce for Breakfast, I think it's by Blackalicious (could be wrong).

Comment

• Maybe I should go to an izakaya. And drink a couple beers, and eat sashimi, including horse sashimi.

I haven't had that in a bit.

But I don't want to spend money.

But than again, it's New Years. Maybe I could stand to spend a little bit.

I could just make it myself. But, I can't acquire any horse meat. And all my dishes are dirty.

Okay. I just figured out the right thing to do. I should probably go to an izakaya.

Comment

• I'm going to order two servings of horse meat. Just for those of you who don't agree with the concept of eating horse. Just to stick it to you.

I like to eat horse. Shoot me in the face for it.

Comment

• Enjoying my horse meet. Yes indeed.

Comment

• I had some good salad, a boiled egg, some grilled fish, some beer, a plate of raw horse meet. The second raw horse plate is on its way. I can't let you horse lovers off the hook (I like horses. But I haven't got anything against pigs, cows, chickens, ducks, or fish either).

Comment

• I'd eat human if I was hungry enough. I eat everything. Just my come uppings.

I wouldn't eat human if I could avoid it though. Only in a bad pinch.

Comment

• Now Weltz is going to show up and tell me that canibalism is technically speaking immoral.

Comment

• This is pretty good horse meat. Glad I came here.

Comment

Working...
                      X