No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
    Hell yeah, I still drink it now and then.
    It's good stuff. They sell it at a bar in Boston. 32oz cans, $6.99.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
      It's good stuff. They sell it at a bar in Boston. 32oz cans, $6.99.
      Yeah it's basically the main beer of Japan. I use to call it the budweiser of Japan, but the taste is different.

Comment

• I'm ****ed up. Whoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I'm ****ed up. Whoo!
          I'm running out of beer, better smoke some more herb.

Comment

• ^^

I mean salvia

Comment

Yeah it's basically the main beer of Japan. I use to call it the budweiser of Japan, but the taste is different.
              I'm not a big Budweiser fan. Asahi tasted dryer and more bitter. I haven't seen it in liquor stores, only at that one place (and they specialize in foreign beers) so I don't drink it often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                I'm not a big Budweiser fan. Asahi tasted dryer and more bitter. I haven't seen it in liquor stores, only at that one place (and they specialize in foreign beers) so I don't drink it often.
                Yeah, the analogy was about the popularity of it, not the taste. As you said though, it's quite dry. As far as taste, I would sooner compare it to Coors Light, although Asahi definitely has more flavor. I'm just saying they are similar in terms of drinkability.

Comment

^^

I mean salvia
                  That **** is wild. Buzz is mad trippy, but it only lasts a few minutes.

Comment

Yeah, the analogy was about the popularity of it, not the taste. As you said though, it's quite dry. As far as taste, I would sooner compare it to Coors Light, although Asahi definitely has more flavor. I'm just saying they are similar in terms of drinkability.
                    ^^

Let me add, I actually don't really know what the **** I'm talking about in this case. I actually haven't been to Japan in 7 years, and I was 18 at the time.

In any case, I've got no problem with Asahi. It's always been smooth to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      That **** is wild. Buzz is mad trippy, but it only lasts a few minutes.
                      I was "joking" about my "classification" of "herb."

I agree though man, salvia is pretty wild.

Comment

Working...
                      X