No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Run View Post
    My mom doesn't know a damn thing. She's a genius in the book read IQ sense....but naive as hell.

She also argues with me and I'm like. Mom....you don't have any clue what you're talking about.

Never understood how my hood pops and her got together.

I think she had a thing for bad boys.
    Balance. Life has a way of providing balance for greatness to be produced.

Think bout it. If football they say that to have a hellified offense is to have a "Balanced" offense run/pass ratio. Same with Defense, it has to be "Balanced" pressure/coverage.

R-Dub balance according to Chief: Savage/Empathetic an even balance of humanity. I could be wrong, but this is what I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Right on chief, unfortunately for me santa broke me off a brutal cold. I was laying down for 95% yesterday, fever, aching body. Terrible. I'm guessing though that my 200$ bar tab two nights before didnt help my immune system much in this cold and I got the cold from hell lol

On a side note, I looked up converse Texas and came across new housing developments, 200k for 3000 square feet, wtf! Man I'm living in the wrong city, me and my wife were looking at houses around the 22-2500 mark and they're about 800k up here. Insane, I'm considering the move lol

http://www.kbhome.com/new-homes-san-...of-copperfield
      Damn bruh. I hope you get to feelin better mah homie. You can actually get more house than that out here for a better price. Me and Mrs. Chief got ours for 180K 3K SqFt (4Bed- 2 1/2 BR) upstairs/downstairs 2 car garage, centrally located.

But the pay down here aint the greatest, but depending on the skills of trade, shiiiiid, its a hidden gold mine if you can bring in 5g's plus a month.

KB homes is getting better and adding more character to their homes, they used to be bad bout havin ****ty foundations but I think since they lost so much biz during the housing boom they got they **** together and stopped tryin to jay rake folks.
      Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 12-27-2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Me and Mrs. Chief got ours for 180K 3K SqFt (4Bed- 2 1/2 BR) upstairs/downstairs 2 car garage, centrally located.

KB homes is getting better and adding more character to their homes, they used to be bad bout havin ****ty foundations but I think since they lost so much biz during the housing boom they got they **** together and stopped tryin to jay rake folks.
        That is incredible man, that's life. I'm not trying to run myself into the ground for the next thirty years to pay for some 750k house. I'm guessing I could get a 3 bed 2.5 bath 2000 sqf for like 150k, ****, if I sell my place here I could be mortgage free down there.

Comment

That is incredible man, that's life. I'm not trying to run myself into the ground for the next thirty years to pay for some 750k house. I'm guessing I could get a 3 bed 2.5 bath 2000 sqf for like 150k, ****, if I sell my place here I could be mortgage free down there.
          Yezzir. Oh and it was 73/62 today. Somewhere round there.

Comment

Yezzir. Oh and it was 73/62 today. Somewhere round there.
            Thanks, it was about 35 here lol

Comment

Thanks, it was about 35 here lol
              Ouch, my fault bout that there. My ice maker is broke if that's any consolation. Which means there's no ice for my Crown.

Comment

Ouch, my fault bout that there. My ice maker is broke if that's any consolation. Which means there's no ice for my Crown.
                Haha if you were here you could just stick some ice trays on my balcony , we'd have ice in no time.

Comment

Haha if you were here you could just stick some ice trays on my balcony , we'd have ice in no time.
                  It must be ridiculous where you are. Temperature wise.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
                    It must be ridiculous where you are. Temperature wise.
                    You know what man, this year has been mild, not a lot of snow and temps around 40-30. This time last year I was in Puerto Rico and when I got back after a few weeks there was an ice storm that knocked power out in the majority of the city for a week. Temperature was around 10-20 at that time. I remember sitting at a bar around the 29th of December for , literally, 13 hours getting obliterated because it was, oddly, the only place with power within miles.

Comment

• I was in the D.C. area for bout 7 years. Mrs. Chief is from there. I don't miss that **** (30-10 degrees, with hella snow and shiet) one bit, but at times I know she does.

Comment

Working...
                      X