Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting hammered. I have to make some changes in life.

Comment

• Smashed.. Scotch, strong stout and decent lager. Feeling numb, meaning momentarily better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Fuck all of you, cocksuckers.
        We love you, Georges.

Comment

• Smashed a bottle of sailor Jerry's spiced rum with my wife. Gotta represent the original tattoo god.

Comment

• Getting ready to go out so I've scrounged around the house for some drink and all I've found is corona.God it's piss

Comment

• Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Getting ready to go out so I've scrounged around the house for some drink and all I've found is corona.God it's piss
              Stuff is garbage.

XX, Modelo esp and Carta are really the true Mex beers.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Getting ready to go out so I've scrounged around the house for some drink and all I've found is corona.God it's piss
                Corona is probably in the top five for worst beers. It has a weird taste, it almost doesn't taste like beer. A friend of mine drinks it and I think he's ******ed, I ave no clue why anyone would drink it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
                  Stuff is garbage.

XX, Modelo esp and Carta are really the true Mex beers.
                  Too be fair I've always known it's mass exported piss but when you're stuck Ya I've heard friends who were on a J1 visa on the west coast say carta was very good

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Corona is probably in the top five for worst beers. It has a weird taste, it almost doesn't taste like beer. A friend of mine drinks it and I think he's ******ed, I ave no clue why anyone would drink it.
                    It has such an awful after taste This is tough going

Comment

It has such an awful after taste This is tough going
                      It has the texture of a carbonated apple juice, it's just awful. People always have them at barbecues, and like you, If theres nothing else, ill drink it, but at around 10, 11 deep, it starts tasting like a skunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X