No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    2.40am, just put on the first Terminator movie (blu ray) and shortly to be pouring myself a JD and Coke. Working late evening has it's benefits.
    I named my kitten Reese.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
      I named my kitten Reese.
      I forgot how epic the intro to the film was. I don't know of it's because I've had a few already but this is something else. Epic epic intro song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I forgot how epic the intro to the film was. I don't know of it's because I've had a few already but this is something else. Epic epic intro song.
        The movie itself is just damn good. Well, all of them are in my opinion. The entire series, down to the Bale one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
          The movie itself is just damn good. Well, all of them are in my opinion. The entire series, down to the Bale one.
          The first two are up in their with my favorites of all time, absolute cinema classics. The others should be considered separate even though they tried to badly blend the plots in.

Incidentally I caught the trailer to the new one the other day and it didn't look that bad, kind of like a reboot, I think Arnie has more than a cameo in it,

Comment

• Awrite girls, how are we all tonight?? steaming a hope

Comment

• Sarah Connor is doing a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Awrite girls, how are we all tonight?? steaming a hope
                Just getting started lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soju View Post
                  Never thought I would see a man villified for getting drunk and getting laid in the drinking section of a boxing forum. I feel gay just for reading this. Anyone fancy a tussle?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Soju is the man.

He even offered to show me around Beijing once.

Well stated.

How are things, if you feel like divulging?

I'm drinking a couple beers.

Comment

• Having one of these from the fridge,

The original Czech Budvar, damn that is one quality refreshing lager. Crisp.

Not the American beer flavored water Budweiser copy , understand this please.

Comment

• What's goood everybody. BeerBro is here

Comment

Working...
                      X