Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I always do.

While neither of us gotta work, ****'s kinda turnin into a live-in around here. But I ain't complainin at all bro. I actually got anotha couple hrs of workout time each day now that I think about it.
    my weakness is, if i dont work, im out spending money.... thats why the more i work the better, i earn AND save....

im wrapping up p90x... hella workout and really got me back in shape, i really let myself go since getting married

january im starting the "insanity" workout... i did one of them already to try it out, that **** is CRAZY!

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

you coined it eh???

it was around long before you were son....
      You never heard of it until I mentioned it kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
        You never heard of it until I mentioned it kid.
        ive never seen you say it

true story

the last thing i'd do is use something you "coined"

do you see me putting ***** snitch below my name?? no

when i do that, then you can say i copied you

Comment

I hope you two little ****s get banned and are never heard from again.

You disgust me.

And VET.... I coined "free marketeer"...and you don't even give me credit for it you unoriginal ****k???

Thought your bitchass was loggin out and not comin back til we showed more etiquette or some ****. Feel free to disappear ho. :fu:

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          my weakness is, if i dont work, im out spending money.... thats why the more i work the better, i earn AND save....

im wrapping up p90x... hella workout and really got me back in shape, i really let myself go since getting married

january im starting the "insanity" workout... i did one of them already to try it out, that **** is CRAZY!
          I always think cheap. No need to spend $ on ****. I'm at the tail end of my leftover holiday food, and I buy cheap alcohol mostly. Gr8 way to save. It's too cold out to be outside for anything that ain't absolutely necessary right now anyway.

And now I got this ***** here to cook if I need. Maybe this is kinda a trial run in her eyes, so I'll have to do some subtle grouchy **** in between all the ****in. :mangler:

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I always think cheap. No need to spend $ on ****. I'm at the tail end of my leftover holiday food, and I buy cheap alcohol mostly. Gr8 way to save. It's too cold out to be outside for anything that ain't absolutely necessary right now anyway.

And now I got this ***** here to cook if I need. Maybe this is kinda a trial run in her eyes, so I'll have to do some subtle grouchy **** in between all the ****in. :mangler:

golden

i like the way you think

Comment

ive never seen you say it

true story

the last thing i'd do is use something you "coined"

do you see me putting ***** snitch below my name?? no

when i do that, then you can say i copied you
              Mak coined that.
              And I coined "free marketeer", I'll gladly dig up the threads where I own you in economics and pull it up. But I'm not sure I care enough to humiliate you that much.
              Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Thought your bitchass was loggin out and not comin back til we showed more etiquette or some ****. Feel free to disappear ho. :fu:
              Nah, I think I'll stick around and teach you some manners boy.

Comment

Mak coined that.
                And I coined "free marketeer", I'll gladly dig up the threads where I own you in economics and pull it up. But I'm not sure I care enough to humiliate you that much.

Nah, I think I'll stick around and teach you some manners boy.

do what you feel.... apparently your vagina was bleeding enough you felt like starting a ban thread

your posts no longer deserve responses

Comment

• go to any forum around

true story is nothing new or exclusive to boxingscene

TRUE STORY!!!

Comment

do what you feel.... apparently your vagina was bleeding enough you felt like starting a ban thread

your posts no longer deserve responses

I'm in top shape year round kid. I don't need no f@ggoty eliptical machines either.

Comment

I'm in top shape year round kid. I don't need no f@ggoty eliptical machines either.

nobody asked, because nobody cares

Comment

Working...
                      X