No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    One of the last times I drank with a random yakuza guy, I was sitting outside a convenience store, drinking, and watching music videos on my phone. I had my phone on my knee, and was just playing the videos with no headphones.

Some guy came and told me I should be careful, because someone may take my phone.

I told him I'm not worried about it. And he said that it was dangerous, and a lot of strange people were around.

I actually got completely paranoid and weirded out by this and some of the additional conversation. I'd engaged in some anti-nuclear activism, and I was paranoid that there was some political connection here, and that he was essentially calling me out. I was also thinking it was like a political conspiracy having to do with the mafia, and the souka gakka cult (which is the biggest cult in Japan, with millions of members, and they even have their own political party, called the koumei-to, which is also part of the ruling coalition right now, together with the Liberal Democratic Party, which is historically the most powerful party in Japan. The LDP allied with the Koumei-to, after the Democratic Party of Japan took control of Japanese politics, forming a defacto two-party system. Japan had been a one-party system ever since the founding of so-called "Japanese democracy" after WW2. With the alliance with the Koumei-to (the Souka Gakkai), the LDP re-established one-party rule).

I can't go into details about why I would think so. But it was probably not the case.

Any way, this guy was older, but he was pure muscles. He said he was a karate expert.

We went into the convenience store, and he bought some strong ****. He was already wasted. And I was a bit drunk already myself.

He was actually really intimidating. A pure muscle mafia man, who was a self-ascribed karate expert. I couldn't stop thinking that he could kill a person with his bare hands, perhaps in a matter of seconds instead of minutes.
    Is that connected to the video you put on here a few years ago of you being hounded a few angry Japanese folk? .

Comment

• Do Asian girls have especially tight pussies?

Comment

• Soundtrack of my life,

Last edited by Weltschmerz; 11-26-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Is that connected to the video you put on here a few years ago of you being hounded a few angry Japanese folk? .
          Not related.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            Do Asian girls have especially tight pussies?
            Not especially. Normal. Maybe if they are tight it's from ****ing Asian dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Did anybody here ever lose their appetite for food due to heavy drinking? I have struggled with this.
              Yeah. That's one of the so-called 'side effects' of so-called 'alcoholism'.

The best solution for me is to cook for myself. I love to cook in fact.

But the drink Just interferes with all the aspects in our lives. It isn't a good thing.

I missed my ****ing train. They changed the ****ing schedule. Those mother ****ers.

So I went to sleep at a karaoke plase.

As for advice, start cooking is my advice.

Comment

• I use to work in restaurants when i was in the states.

And I grew up cooking because my parents weren't really there to do it. But they always bought me the stuff to cook.

Good on them for that.

But cooking is awesome.
                That's how I get over that not wanting to eat tendency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
                  so it's kind of like a menu?

I scanned through it and saw that 1 tank.

Better steer clear of her. Get rolled ova'
                  So, I drew the tank, among my lot.

The girls in this place always just mount me and go to town.

I think they do so because they don't know how to have conversation with me. But I think they are also really turned on by me. Asian girls love me.

I wasn't feeling it, and I told her to sit next to me.

Then she was playing with my ****, and I made her stop, and said let's just talk.

She got offended and left.

I ordered another free beer. No sweat off my back.

The other girls were quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    So, I drew the tank, among my lot.

The girls in this place always just mount me and go to town.

I think they do so because they don't know how to have conversation with me. But I think they are also really turned on by me. Asian girls love me.

I wasn't feeling it, and I told her to sit next to me.

Then she was playing with my ****, and I made her stop, and said let's just talk.

She got offended and left.

I ordered another free beer. No sweat off my back.

The other girls were quality.
                    ya but who's the boss here? I figured you paid for what you wanted. I have no knowledge of contractual obligation in Japan.

I'd Just as soon think they'd complete.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
                    Last edited by Run; 11-27-2014, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      That video ended with the police hitting me in the head with a baton.

The funny thing is I didn't even know about it until that evening, when I went to wash my face, and there was a straight line abrasion on my forehead with bruises around it.

I was wearing a hat on backwards, and the abrasion was under the cap.

The cap probably protected my head a tiny bit.

****ing fascists.

Comment

Working...
                      X