Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    You reap what you sow in life Virg.

It's not big or clever to be actively chasing a married woman.
    Marriage is just a tool in China.

Chinese women have to get married before they turn 30 or else they become a social outcast.

It's nothing.

I'm pretty sure she's still in Tokyo by herself.

She might want to meet me someday.

And then one thing might lead to another.

And there'd be nothing immoral or even improper about it. People do what they do.

Comment

• Seriously man, you would think that in the drunk lang of all places you could take a break from the damn puritanism.

Okay, you guys' morals are different from mine.

Good, now that is well and settled.

Now, let's carry on.

I haven't properly been with a woman for a few months, since things fell off the final cliff with my old Viet girl.

I've got a few prospects right now. I've been way too obsessed with one girl in particular, but I think I'm going to have to let that one go, and chase some different girls. I can keep things going with her to a point, but not too much.

I was messaging this Japanese-American girl who I met in China a bunch today, and I'll probably make a meeting with her soon. Who knows where that will lead.

And I know a few other girls I've been talking to lately.

I've just been so busy though. Gotta find the right opportunities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Allow me to quote myself.

Anyway, what could be so wrong about it?

What do I look like, a Christian?

Take that 'thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife' **** and shove it, as far as I'm concerned.

And besides, I've known a lot of Chinese girls, and they have different morals. Many a Chinese girl doesn't think twice about that sort of thing. They even have an acronym: 'MBA: Married But Available'. That is an acronym that I learned from a Chinese girl.
        Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Besides that, what could be morally incorrect about hooking up with a Chinese girl, who I had a tremendous time with, who is probably really lonely, who's husband is hundreds or even thousands of miles away and would never know?

I've got know qualms about this one at all.

Welts, my man, your problem is probably just that you haven't spent enough time in a city like Tokyo.
        We don't have similar moral standards, in this case. Say the girl has a child with this man, your affair ends up ruining their marriage. I think morally wrong and damaging for the child. Just because you decided you can do it.

Comment

• Quite frankly, I think Boston Gay should go ahead and re-name this thread again, I suggest something like the Gay Priest's Lang, or the Faggot Saint's Lang, or the Catholic Nun's Lang.

I remember a day when men were men in this place.

Look at me. I've been drinking for much of the day, and I have to get up in 3 hours.

Yeah, it fucking sucks. But I can't complain.

Maybe I'll just get up and pound a beer, and then I'll feel better.

A part of me just wants to blow off the entire day, and just stay home and drink all day, and never answer my phone.

That's what is called a fantasy, isn't it?

But if I do that, I can't earn enough money to go out with all the hot married girls.

So, I can't do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            We don't have similar moral standards, in this case. Say the girl has a child with this man, your affair ends up ruining their marriage. I think morally wrong and damaging for the child. Just because you decided you can do it.
            She doesn't have a child. And she's a one-time sidepiece.

I don't want to cause anyone irreparable harm here. But if I have a chance to go out with her again, I'll take that shot. And I'll take whatever could come with it too.

Comment

• I must speak for the girl in this case.

You sound like you try abuse this situation

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                I must speak for the girl in this case.

You sound like you try abuse this situation
                You are wrong there, my man.

The girls do nothing but control me, every time ;-)

Comment

• Depends on the girl of course, but I'm pretty weak kneed when it comes to women.

Japanese girls are incredibly passive. Too passive.

Some Chinese girls are really assertive.

She's that type.

She's really kind. But really assertive.

The first time we hooked up, she wrote me to ask me to lend her some books.

I met her at a cafe to lend her the books, and then she asked me if I liked to drink (she knew I was a drunkard before; we already knew each other).

We went to an Izakaya. She insisted that we go somewhere that we can have all you can drink.

And she said that she can't drink so much. So, it's up to me to drink her share.

And then, she asked if I want to go to karaoke.

We showed up, and she ordered the all-night plan.

She missed her train on purpose. And ended up back at my apartment.

So, that's the story of how we hooked up the first time.

That's also, in part, the story of why I would like to maybe try to have coffee with her again.

Comment

• And of course I made out with her in karaoke. That's a must do sort of thing.

Comment

• I have a big ****ing day tomorrow. And I'm afraid at this point that if I go to sleep I won't wake up.

I have, right now, about 3 hours until I must wake up.

It's almost 4am.

I've been going to bed at 5am every day. So I'm completely awake.

And I've been drinking a lot.

I think the thing I must do is set my cell phone alarm, and stick it pretty much under my ear.

My other option is to not sleep, and go buy some more beer.

Not even necessarily a bad option.

Comment

Working...
                      X