Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished up. Having another beer. The cigarettes and beer I had for breakfast not sitting so well. ****ing beat. That class was a pain in my ass. I know my **** though. Went off without a hitch really.

Comment

• The hardest thing about teaching a bunch of 19 and 20 year old Japanese is to not lose my head over some of the girls.

I keep it professional.

But I'm also human.

How would you feel?

They also flirt with me.

One girl, who emailed me a number of times, essentially asked me to ask her out once.

I told her maybe, after the class is finished.

Comment

• ****, I ran out of cigarettes.

I would like another smoke. But I don't want to go buy another pack.

Comment

• I'm on that cheap, cheap white wine.

I had a bottle of it yesterday too, between the beers and chu-hais.

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
            You seeing my post twice here, playboy?
            U wot m8?.

Also props to Virgil putting in that work.

Comment

• I'm literally teaching this class in Japanese.

It started out about 70/30 English to Japanese.

But many of the students don't speak English so well.

At this point, it's like 80/20 Japanese to English.

It is pretty difficult to teach about American government in Japanese.

Somehow I do it.

I guess that my Japanese is improving through this experience.

I've also adapted a strategy whereby I echo words and phrases I'm not sure of off the students in the first couple rows, and they often come up with the proper Japanese expressions.

This class is really a pain in the ass.

But it is a good experience.

Usually it all feels great.

But I'm underpaid, and it takes a lot of time and a lot of effort.

At least I get to see all those pretty girls, and indeed nice dudes (I mean the dudes can also be interesting. I was watching some old kickboxing fights with some of the guys after the class today on one of their phones. I don't mean that I'm attracted to the guys--it'd be fine if I did swing that way, but I don't).

It's just that I've got a lot of stuff going on. I just teach to make money. That's not even my main thing.

I'm teaching a lot now, to earn money, to go to China, to study Chinese again.

I might move to China after a bit.

It's just the situation I'm in.

Tokyo has difficulties. China has difficulties too. But I think I can pursue some of my goals effectively by going to China.

I've also been in Japan for a long time.

And I want to work on my Chinese. And I want to work on my Chinese girls situation.

Like I said before, dangerous women are my type of women. They probably don't get any more dangerous than Chinese girls.

But goddamn, do I love them.

I think that Chinese girls are also the most beautiful Asian girls. Some would say Koreans. There's an argument there to be had. But, I dig the Chinese style of beauty I think. (To take nothing away from Korean girls. They are incredible.)

Comment

• I speak a bit of Korean.

I've spent a bit of time in Korea.

I've met incredibly beautiful Korean girls.

When I went to study in Beijing this past summer, I immediately hooked up with a Korean girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  U wot m8?.

Also props to Virgil putting in that work.
                  Ya. Virgil 's a good read.

It's Friday that means a bit of drinking later.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Where's the big homie chief? Got me some crown and Trappist beers

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Where's the big homie chief? Got me some crown and Trappist beers
                      No telling compa. He'd usually be here no?

Fridays changed when I was locked up again.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X