Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going down, i'm getting timber.

Comment

• I'm surprised at all the vodka lovers in here, this is the thing that gets play in my house

Comment

• I have no idea what happened in the last 24 hours.

Comment

• I quit drinking (on a Friday night too). I will return here if I get drunk again.

Comment

• On my usual ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              On my usual ****.
              Crown.

I was away homie. Saying shout 2 you, and them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                Crown.

I was away homie. Saying shout 2 you, and them.
                Youve been hella missed R-dub mah homie. Its good as hell to have you back round here. Anx yezzir you know ya potna stay on my Crown. Im waiting on the new Apple Crown Royal to drop. How you been my good man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Youve been hella missed R-dub mah homie. Its good as hell to have you back round here. Anx yezzir you know ya potna stay on my Crown. Im waiting on the new Apple Crown Royal to drop. How you been my good man?
                  Trust me C. I'm fine.

Like all of us it takes bullets or heart attacks to stop us.....Neither which are realistic

I'm in great shape....and have few enemies. Like you lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• R-Dub's return is cause for celebration. Therefore I have taken the liberty of saturating my cupeth with Crowneth.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      Trust me C. I'm fine.

Like all of us it takes bullets or heart attacks to stop us.....Neither which are realistic
                      Damn skippy bruh. You hear bout Bruhnlaw Walt? It makes me sad everytime I even think bout that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X