Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been drinkin' Yuengling for the last month since they are distributing their beers in the North East:

The Yuengling Lager is a pretty damn good beer. It's a smooth drinking beer with a good amount of character but not too "crafty." If you crossed a Budweiser or Coors and a Sam Adams Lager, you'd have something that resembled a Yuengling

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Been drinkin' Yuengling for the last month since they are distributing their beers in the North East:

The Yuengling Lager is a pretty damn good beer. It's a smooth drinking beer with a good amount of character but not too "crafty." If you crossed a Budweiser or Coors and a Sam Adams Lager, you'd have something that resembled a Yuengling
      Those are good, I want to try the Coors summer mix or whatever it's called

Comment

• Lagers I drink these days

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Those are good, I want to try the Coors summer mix or whatever it's called
          yeah that summer mix is for chicks or gay men. If you're drinkin' Coors brand bring the "banquet beer."

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            yeah that summer mix is for chicks or gay men. If you're drinkin' Coors brand bring the "banquet beer."

Damn I've actually never seen that in my local store.

Comment

• Drunk and having a vicious allergy attack. Feel like shite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Drunk and having a vicious allergy attack. Feel like shite.
                Did you do the Booty Dew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                  Did you do the Booty Dew?
                  About that, been meaning to ask you: What in the ****ing fuck is Booty Dew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    About that, been meaning to ask you: What in the ****ing fuck is Booty Dew?
                    It's the dance Broner did after getting walloped

Here's a clip of Bungalows, his cousin and Larry doing the dance

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                      It's the dance Broner did after getting walloped

Here's a clip of Bungalows, his cousin and Larry doing the dance

Oh.

No, I'm not exactly there.

Comment

Working...
                      X