• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will Mang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I will Mang.
      When you at 19999, PM me so I can get in here before you hit 20K.

Comment

• Getting ****ed up tonight dont wanna jinx myself though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          When you at 19999, PM me so I can get in here before you hit 20K.
          Mangler... I dare you to get up on a table at a Dunkin Donuts and just bust out with "They call me M-A, N-G-L, E-R!!!" Like that Usher song.

Comment

• i'm on the drank ... 20 inches of snow = drinking and pu$$y ... i've moved on to the drinking part

Comment

• Becks light 1 martini

Comment

• Since my girl wants to get ****ed up tonight. You motha****as best believe I'll be on here in a bit.

Drunk Lang it is.

Comment

Mangler... I dare you to get up on a table at a Dunkin Donuts and just bust out with "They call me M-A, N-G-L, E-R!!!" Like that Usher song.
                  My 1st fail of that nature was on a 'loser does karaoke while incredibly intoxicated' bet I lost, way BITD.

It was also my last. Besbuleedat.

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                  i'm on the drank ... 20 inches of snow = drinking and pu$$y ... i've moved on to the drinking part
                  I'm startin now too.

I luv bein on vacation from work. There's literally nothin to do but fuck and drink. :bootyshake:

Comment

• How bad is the snow over there Mang?

Snowin pretty hard in New York. Luckily, there are a couple of dumpy bars that are only about a 15-20 minute walk from my house. Those bars suck **** but they will have to do.

Comment

How bad is the snow over there Mang?

Snowin pretty hard in New York. Luckily, there are a couple of dumpy bars that are only about a 15-20 minute walk from my house. Those bars suck **** but they will have to do.
                      We the worse for ware here. Not cuz of inches of snow that sticks, but cuz we got sleet n ****. Roads are terrible already. By tomorrow mornin the snow supposed to really kick in.

Comment

Working...
                      X