Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    English maybe someone's alt? .

Do you live in the UK?. It's nice the Lake District, like being on another planet.
    No I live in Denmark. I luv Britain though. Fish and chips.

Comment

• More plum wine. Yum.

Comment

• Comment

• Yep, I'm still on the wagon. Been about 9 or 10 weeks now.

Comment

• Bostonguy and his mod powers at it again. Things must be good for him these days, in fact look, he even managed to lose some weight:

Comment

• This is an abomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                This is an abomination.
                Yea, Bostonfatguy frequently changes the titles of my threads or edits my posts.

He also tries to brag about his mod powers to fat black women but usually gets laughed at until he cries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Yea, Bostonfatguy frequently changes the titles of my threads or edits my posts.

He also tries to brag about his mod powers to fat black women but usually gets laughed at until he cries.
                  There's some things you just don't mess with.

He violated the bro code in this instance. Gone down in my estimation that's for sure!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post

My frequent gags and pranks here are light hearted and done in the name of comedy.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    There's some things you just don't mess with.

He violated the bro code in this instance. Gone down in my estimation that's for sure!.
                    Nice to know

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      My frequent gags and pranks here are light hearted and done in the name of comedy.

Nice to know
                      Sarcasm lad.

But it is sacrilege to change the name of such an esteemed thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X