• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the drink with okeefe..

Comment

• O'Keeffe is a butt-eater.

Comment

• Been drunk all weekend, but the doctor said my liver was ok, so it's all good. I keep drinkin today and listen to this sad song. I think ill buy a black dirtbike and drive it to serbia or west africa.

Comment

• Wasted.

Yager and Smirnoff

Ugh

Comment

• Just received 32 bottles of Harviestoun Ola Dubh from my Aunt.

[IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/S/O/7/1SO7E/Harviestoun%20Ola%20Dubh.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

• South African red wine, not bad.

Comment

• "We are never quite prepared for so many to die. Oh, we do expect the occasional empty chair. A salute to fallen comrades. But this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever higher. We are prepared to loose some of us, but we are never prepared to loose all of us. And there is the great trap General. When you attack, you must hold nothing back. You must commit yourself totally. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle."

Ill drink one for the fallen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Here's to the first-of-the-day, Fellas...

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/S/V/j/1SVjL/Nicholson-EZ.jpg[/IMG]

To Ol' D.H. Lawrence...

Comment

• "I don't know who ran the first chest of opium into China, but he was a great man in his way. It was as though some imaginary trader had put into the Forth with a cargo of Glenlivet to discover that the Scots had never heard of whisky."

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                      Never heard of it, but it looks like some good ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X