Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't drink this weekend, I'm on antibiotics due to a brutal throat infection. I normally don't like taking medicine, but this was unbearable.

I don't trust mixing meds and booze. I'm bored as hell and studying for the NY Notary Public exam.

Makes me wonder though, my last drink was on December 1st. Should I take some more time off from the drink, maybe just until Christmas?

The answer is no, and fuck yourself for even thinking that I should. I'll be back on the drink next weekend. I remember that I didn't have a drink for the entire month of April this year and it was terrible.

I'm actually feeling a little depressed at the moment because I won't be able to take a drink. That is not good.
    Last edited by Derranged; 12-07-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• I feel you. The last year has been absolutely brutal drinking wise. I'm feeling the effects of it and would like to take some time off for my health. I can't see when it's gonna happen.

Comment

• Beer munchies > weed munchies.

Discuss...

Comment

• Wassup guys, Ive been starting to drink imported beers not the fancy ones just the ones I can catch at gas stations. Well know I really steer away from budweiser which was with no doubt my beer of choice and of course the name brand beers. Has any of you gone through this? I really cannot tell you the difference just that they just simply taste better.

Comment

• Lately I have been drinking hard liquor straight instead of mixed. Is that a bad sign... or a good one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Can't drink this weekend, I'm on antibiotics due to a brutal throat infection. I normally don't like taking medicine, but this was unbearable.

I don't trust mixing meds and booze. I'm bored as hell and studying for the NY Notary Public exam.

Makes me wonder though, my last drink was on December 1st. Should I take some more time off from the drink, maybe just until Christmas?

The answer is no, and fuck yourself for even thinking that I should. I'll be back on the drink next weekend. I remember that I didn't have a drink for the entire month of April this year and it was terrible.

I'm actually feeling a little depressed at the moment because I won't be able to take a drink. That is not good.
              No one gives a **** avram.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                No one gives a **** avram.
                Why would they? We're strangers on the internet, Mcgillycuddy.

So how do they notarize documents in Ireland? Does the village dumbass vomit and smear sheep-crap all over them?
                Last edited by Derranged; 12-10-2013, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• New avatar for the festivities.

Comment

• It's a cold, dark, lonely, drunken night.

My woman is also gone and she's not coming back.

I know I've said that before, but now it's more certain.

I even saw her walking with another dude.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X