Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Opiates and boxing, FTW.
    You rika dat? Mi go Opium den evely week Hong Kong...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChingChongMcGee View Post
      You rika dat? Mi go Opium den evely week Hong Kong...
      You need to take me with you sometime. I'll shield you from the sun and let you know when it starts raining and you can introduce me to opium and fine Chinese beezies.

We could have our own sitcom if we played our cards right.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        You need to take me with you sometime. I'll shield you from the sun and let you know when it starts raining and you can introduce me to opium and fine Chinese beezies.

We could have our own sitcom if we played our cards right.
        You fry to China? So solly, mi Engrish good not so much..

Comment

• Im on dat siizzurrrrpp!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nearly booty dew time.

Comment

• grey goose N blue gatorade

Comment

• Last day of a 3 day festival weekend today. I got hammered yesterday. I managed to pick up a girl Saturday and Sunday both. I'm suppose to meet one of them in a little bit. I called an old girl over last night. She's still in my bed. I'm having a couple beers right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
                  Last day of a 3 day festival weekend today. I got hammered yesterday. I managed to pick up a girl Saturday and Sunday both. I'm suppose to meet one of them in a little bit. I called an old girl over last night. She's still in my bed. I'm having a couple beers right now.

Me an Ralph Fiennes are about crack open two bottles of grey goose in NYC,son.

Comment

• Pepsi is my favorite anti-hangover medicine! And I need it bad now.

Comment

• I'm currently getting drunk as **** before I go to work, ****ty busy day.

Comment

Working...
                      X