No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's ****ing raining big time.

But, I need to go to the store for a pack of smokes and a new bottle of shochu.

I don't even have any money.

It's going on the credit card.

I'm going to seriously feel like **** when I get my bill next month.

I'd might as well just off myself to spare me the trouble.

Comment

• just some im beam. son., ya knoe a few shots. U O E N O

Comment

• Bourbon time????

Comment

• 4 buds, 1 vk red bull, 2 sambuca shots. Not sure I qualify as drunk but I thought I'd debut on this thread regardless.

Comment

• I drink innis and gunn while waiting for provodnikov to destroy alvorado. I feel its gonna be good.

Comment

• Bourbon and eggnog in a coffee mug.

Comment

• I am going cross eyed.

Comment

• Drank a pint of red label in the lab and did some writing earlier.

Came home, watched some TV programs on the internet, polished off a pint of bourbon.

Had a couple beers here and there between.

5am now. Having a tall can for a night cap.

Not even drunk at all.

I think I may have found the girl of my dreams. Still just friends, but things are moving smoothly.

We went out yesterday to a party she invited me to. I'm taking her to a concert where my friends are playing next week. (Lots of flirting through messaging too.)

She is a complete badass (though very unassuming), really attractive, and really smart.

Comment

• I think I need to get back on the whiskey diet. I write best with a bottle of blended scotch nearby.

Comment

• Mundane though it may sound, I'm working on a paper on pension funds at the moment (in particular the effects on financial markets of the advent of funded pension schemes).

Comment

Working...
                      X