No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
    That's certainly a good thought, I don't think I'm quite at that point though yet.

Living off credit cards is hard, but as long as you can manage to pay them off most months it is manageable (though stressful).

I think I am almost over the hump.

I hope that this new job will help me get closer to where I need to be.

I believe that I can be back on solid ground within the next 4-6 months, if all goes according to plan.

This is stressful, but I shall overcome.

As long as you ain't got some Yakuza types knocking on your front door, don't panic yet .

Set yourself a target then, and like you say 4-6 months, you could be sorted for Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      As long as you ain't got some Yakuza types knocking on your front door, don't panic yet .

Set yourself a target then, and like you say 4-6 months, you could be sorted for Christmas.
      If it was Yakuza types on my ****, I'd be going for that bank loan.

Comment

• I went to an oppai pub today. (oppai means **** in Japanese). A tittie pub. But you get to handle the ****, and you get to make out with the girls.

I always feel like **** after going to these places.

Than again, I wish I could live at that place.

Comment

• I'm back on the sauce in a serious way.

And New England, I'm still mad at you.

I think you owe me an apology for being such a **** sucker before.

When it comes to politics, I don't know where you are on the 'spectrum'. In my opinion, the 'liberals' and the 'conservatives' can all eat a dick.

I'm a Marxist myself. (Someone page that guy from Vancouver Poet to give me a working over.)

Enough of that.

I'm drunk again.

I've been drunk for days.

I went to an anti-racism protest yesterday in Tokyo city. I didn't drink during the protest, or anything.

After that, I ran in to a friend of mine, completely out of the blue. I was drinking a beer outside of a convenience store, and he just walked up and said hello.

We drank a couple beers, had some mc donalds, sang karaoke, and went to an oppai (titty) pub.

Actually, as always happens in Shinjuku, all the mother ****ing husslers there were trying to mislead us to go to there place.

The places they always send you to are the places where you have to buy a whore and take her to a hotel. Before that, you have to pay money to get inside, and you have to pay them money for drinks to get them to talk to you.

I said **** all this ****. Give me back my ****ing money.

And I won.

My friend lost some cash though.

I got mine at least.

Comment

• I was pretty drunk.

But I said I was about to get crazy on them.

They gave me back my cash, and told me to get the **** out of here.

In other words, I won.

Comment

• I just bought a couple beers at my nearby 7/11.

I often go in there drunk to buy booze.

The lady that sold me my drugs today is the same lady I caught stealing from me once.

I often go in there drunk to buy booze, and she of course noticed it.

One day I counted my change, and it was 100 yen short, or about a buck.

When I noticed the money was missing, she said 'here is a hundred yen (100円はありますよ) and handed it to me.

One day, I was again drunk, and I walked by 7/11, and she was outside having a cigarette. I said to her in Japanese, don't steal my money anymore.

So, it was awkward to buy my two beers from her.

I made sure to count the change.

Comment

• Once upon a time, I myself worked at a convenience store, in the good old US of A.

I understand all.

Comment

• Looking at my former posts, I was a ****ing idiot to go to the oppai pub.

The thing was, I had just been paid.

And the friend I ran into, we had a plan to go to an oppai pub, before I did something very stupid, and put myself in debt, and had to cancel the evening out.

He isn't even from Shinjuku. It was a completely random meeting.

And then I saw him, and I thought, we should go to an oppai pub.

I am probably ****ed over for another month.

Than again, if I went to a bar, I could spend almost as much. So maybe I should just say **** it, and life goes on,.

Comment

• I feel like going to an oppai pub.

Comment

• Maybe I should just attempt to patch things up with my ex Viet girl.

On second thought..... maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                      X