Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hammered.

Comment

• Crown for me. As usual. But the **** that went down in BA has me entertained. Chat it up yall. I got plenty of Crown, and have been caught up (atleast from one end) on the ****ery of the decade.

Comment

• I drank a bottle of shochu yesterday. Was wasted.

My Russian friend just came by. We might go hit a club later. He took off, but hopefully he'll come through. Sipping a beer at the moment.

Comment

• New England asked me to post in the lang.

So, I will say, I'm broke as **** right now from a run in the other night with a Chinese massage parlor.

They always make it cheap to get in the door, but they are experts in separating you from your cash.

They did give a good back rub though at least.

Comment

• Actually it wasn't really the massage parlor, just a crazy night out which broke my bank, lots of clubbing. I didn't even receive a happy ending. It was still a nice back rub.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• My old Vietnamese lady is still gone.

She's not coming back.

That's best for both of us.

That's why I never try to call her.

It's still not alright though.

Comment

• I can guarantee you, she is hoping I call her. But I won't.

It's still not gonna be alright, not for me she's gone.

Comment

• Best IPA beer??

Plain and simple I love ipa's I personally think its the best type of beer there is and no matter where I go I go local, I frequent ratebeer and beeradvocate and post of course. Want to hear nsb's opinion on beer, I know there is plenty of beer threads but this one's focus is the o so mighty IPA. SHOOT. ..

Comment

Working...
                      X