No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'm like drunk already. I always forget that Knob Creek is 100 proof/50% alcohol
    Then I would think Old Grandad 114 would be out of the question for you, me I will stick with this 3L boxed wine I have that is being closed out in PA. Its by Bodegas Osborne from Spain and is a blend of 7 different grapes, very dry and more acidic than most wines I have tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Then I would think Old Grandad 114 would be out of the question for you, me I will stick with this 3L boxed wine I have that is being closed out in PA. Its by Bodegas Osborne from Spain and is a blend of 7 different grapes, very dry and more acidic than most wines I have tried.
      You and that boxed wine. Do you still work at that liquor store?

Comment

You and that boxed wine. Do you still work at that liquor store?
        Yeah I do, I even manage the stores now sometimes but hard to leave when you can't get laid off are guaranteed hours regardless of how business is and get all of the state benefits.

Comment

Yeah I do, I even manage the stores now sometimes but hard to leave when you can't get laid off are guaranteed hours regardless of how business is and get all of the state benefits.
          Can't you get discounts on the good stuff?

Comment

Can't you get discounts on the good stuff?
            No discounts for employees, we are technically state employees Harrisburg makes all the decision we are not privately owned and when someone has questions about who to call about decision making matters no one even general managers who have been with the stores for 25-30 years have any idea who specifically to direct you to.

We just tell them to call Harrisburg.

Comment

No discounts for employees, we are technically state employees Harrisburg makes all the decision we are not privately owned and when someone has questions about who to call about decision making matters no one even general managers who have been with the stores for 25-30 years have any idea who specifically to direct you to.

We just tell them to call Harrisburg.
              Yea I heard PA liquor stores are government owned or some crap. Doesn't sound fair.

Now I'm drinking this

Comment

Yea I heard PA liquor stores are government owned or some crap. Doesn't sound fair.

Now I'm drinking this

Its not but it brings the state alot of revenue thats why they keep it, have not started sipping my wine yet I need to shave my bwalls and don't want to do that while drunk.

Comment

Its not but it brings the state alot of revenue thats why they keep it, have not started sipping my wine yet I need to shave my bwalls and don't want to do that while drunk.
                  Do you make Raul shave his taint?

Comment

Do you make Raul shave his taint?
                    "Raul" is a pretty fem type anyway with little to no body hair as is.

Comment

"Raul" is a pretty fem type anyway with little to no body hair as is.
                      Have fun..............

Comment

Working...
                      X