No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
    That is the one Polish beer they sell in my area. It is pretty good. Lech and Warka were my favorites out of the ones I mentioned before.
    Your area has a high polish population, so your going to have a large section of polish beers to pick from. are you a Pollock yourself???

Comment

Trappist is some real, real good stuff, but it's too expensive for me to drink on the regular, so I only drink it on occasion.
      Same for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Your area has a high polish population, so your going to have a large section of polish beers to pick from. are you a Pollock yourself???
        Well I don't live in Chicago, I live in central Illinois. There are no Polish people around here that I am aware of and I am not Polish either. Chicago for sure has a huge Polish population, which is why I was able to get all those good beers when I was up there visiting friends a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Well I don't live in Chicago, I live in central Illinois. There are no Polish people around here that I am aware of and I am not Polish either. Chicago for sure has a huge Polish population, which is why I was able to get all those good beers when I was up there visiting friends a couple weeks ago.
          Fair enough man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Fair enough man
            I wish there were more Polish people around here so I could get all those good Polish beers lol.

Comment

• Knob Creek now. I have to resort to getting drunk by myself. Again. How depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Knob Creek now. I have to resort to getting drunk by myself. Again. How depressing.

Me and the liquor don't get along to well. It's better for me to just stick with the beer. I hear that Knob Creek is good stuff, though, if you are into whiskey.

Comment

Me and the liquor don't get along to well. It's better for me to just stick with the beer. I hear that Knob Creek is good stuff, though, if you are into whiskey.
                  Its pretty good. But over the years I've laid off of liquor myself.

Comment

• I cant drink liquor, something wrong with me I reckon my friends can drink bottles of whisky straight

Comment

• I'm like drunk already. I always forget that Knob Creek is 100 proof/50% alcohol

Comment

Working...
                      X