No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
    This is me every time I drag my cans and bottles to the curb.
    whatever happened to taking a break?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'm off to the beer festival at the Ommegang Brewery in Cooperstown (VIP ticket) I also have a bad cold which is not cool. I got E-mergency, Redbull, Dayquil plus vodka and tomato juice to get me through it. Its gonna be a brutal weekend, that's for sure

http://www.ommegang.com/pdfs/BCTC-2013-Booklet.pdf

http://www.ommegang.com/pdfs/BCTC_2013_Schedule.pdf

I want some real time, and real drunk, updates, drunk ****..

Comment

• I have to use this profile for a bit because I accidently logged out of my other account and forget the password

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          whatever happened to taking a break?
          I did take few breaks of 2-3 week durations. Sandwiched in between the latest was drunken rampaging, but so it goes. I have cut down on my booze intake and I don't drink everyday anymore. I was originally thinking I would quit for a long while, but I decided it isn't worth it. My life is boring. I did just rejoin the gym though this month, that's always a good distraction from binge drinking. I quit going to the gym in April because I blew my knee. It is still not better, but good enough. I joined a new gym that's like 2 minutes from my house.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            This should yield some good drunk lang material. Be safe, phag....
            Nothing really notable, years of partying have taken its toll unfortunately.

I was obnoxious, I made fun of hipsters and fat people, I punched the hell out of this giant blow up gnome plus I puked this morning. That's about it .

Comment

• Having one of these at the moment, not a bad beer. Its nice to have an American IPA that isn't butchered with hops.

Comment

• Disappointed in this one, was kinda bland.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  This should yield some good drunk lang material. Be safe, phag....

If I had to live up north, I go to Boston....or Atlantic City. Heineken tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    If I had to live up north, I go to Boston....or Atlantic City. Heineken tonight
                    Atlantic City is a shithole.

Comment

• Sober and annoyed. About to crack a beer.

Comment

Working...
                      X